should I only have normie friends?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I’ve given some of my friends too much trust and they always end up using stuff I said to mock me or use a joke. I found about incels a few years ago and never told a soul about it. I’m so bad at keeping secrets but the forums have been something that I have never dare share with anyone.

For a moment I thought that having other incels friends would be cool but I get the feeling they would be just as scummy. The forums serve that purpose anyway. You get to say all the shit here that you really can’t say irl. So I don’t really need incels friends irl. I just need regular friends. I suppose if I want regular friends need to bet at talking about sports. Could also find the nerdy crowd and just about video games and anime. Black pill discussion being strictly off limits.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
i think you should make wagecuck friends.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I’ve given some of my friends too much trust and they always end up using stuff I said to mock me or use a joke. I found about incels a few years ago and never told a soul about it. I’m so bad at keeping secrets but the forums have been something that I have never dare share with anyone.

For a moment I thought that having other incels friends would be cool but I get the feeling they would be just as scummy. The forums serve that purpose anyway. You get to say all the shit here that you really can’t say irl. So I don’t really need incels friends irl. I just need regular friends. I suppose if I want regular friends need to bet at talking about sports. Could also find the nerdy crowd and just about video games and anime. Black pill discussion being strictly off limits.
Not sure but every friend I ever had betrayed me :blackpill::blackpill: but its impossible to turn off human nature to want to be accepted by others.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

I'm the shit and you ain't shit
Nov 26, 2020

I don't have friends IRL. I used to but not anymore, not worth it :cautious: the only friend I have whom I really appreciate and have mad respect for lives on another continent and he's an inkler like me. I would never be so open with someone irl (inkler or not) like I am with him so if I ever get myself an irl social circle it would be for materialistic purposes only (again, not worth it)

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
"friends" and "mock me" dont get along in the same sentence

they are using you. a true friend would never backstab unless it extreme matter

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
As long as your friends aren't sexhavers you'll be fine

Activity