• no

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
-5'7" 220lb bloatlord
-Novice/intermediate levels of muscle (235lb bench 345lb hex bar deadlift)
-If I dieted down to 130-140 and kept my lifts the same I would probably have abs
-I like eating, but losing weight really isn't that hard for me
-I don't entirely like the idea of being a 140lb twink, I was that skinny when I was younger and it kind of sucked
-mom might yell at me for getting too skinny

I don't get that many likes on dating aps, but it would be an interesting experiment if I could get more with a shirtless pic. Another reason I might want to do this is because I want to prove how fucking easy it is.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
being obese is a major failo. yes you should diet down.
I spent my entire childhood as a manlet twink. Being fat has it's drawbacks, but at least a strong gust of wind won't blow me over. Ideally I would be heavy with a low body fat, but that would require either upping my power level to insane levels or doing steroids (which I will almost definitely never do).

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
-5'7" 220lb bloatlord
-If I dieted down to 130-140 and kept my lifts the same I would probably have abs
-I don't entirely like the idea of being a 140lb twink, I was that skinny when I was younger and it kind of sucked

I don't get that many likes on dating aps, but it would be an interesting experiment if I could get more with a shirtless pic. Another reason I might want to do this is because I want to prove how fucking easy it is.
Mogs me, abs look aesthetic tbh

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
No, if you are 6'2 redpilled white high tier normie/chadlite then go ahead and brag and wya fuck

But if you are subhuman, then who cares. Gym is full of tall gymmaxed NT normies/chadlites who gigamog anyways.

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
nah, bloatmaxxing is based
Hes right you know
9debe1c237cf5acc1ac6ac56c97efcea

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Alright I'll start losing weight tomorrow. If my lifts suffer I will stop. I am 90% sure this will be the easiest fucking thing ever. I am really sick of the people that think looking like you are in shape requires any effort. Like that guy from Always Sunny who was telling people that in order to look like he did he needed to do some absurd diet/workout and basically treat it like a job.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
abs are fucking cope no ones gonna see that shit

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
abs are fucking cope no ones gonna see that shit
I'm going to try to get aesthetic as I can by simply not eating like a fat pig and doing 2 reps a day.

I agree with you somewhat, but what I'm doing and plan to do requires no effort or discomfort whatsoever. I put 10000x more effort and time into my wow characters than I do working out.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
-5'7" 220lb bloatlord

If you think it's an improvement to your current situation.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Just took a shirtless mirror selfie for a before picture. If I get a sick body I will dox myself and post a face blurred image with the before one.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here