Should I do yoga?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Lately my body has been feeling tense and back stiff, I guess a result of ldaring for quite some time now. I did some research and supposedly yoga is very good at reliving one’s physical and mental stresses. The only problem I have is the connotation with dudes who do yoga as some soy yogi fag, I don’t want people to see me like that. :feelsugh:
So should I, or should I not?
5DBA5D17 27F7 4B72 B4CA 3DB9C00699FB

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Lately my body has been feeling tense and back stiff, I guess a result of ldaring for quite some time now. I did some research and supposedly yoga is very good at reliving one’s physical and mental stresses. The only problem I have is the connotation with dudes who do yoga as some soy yogi fag, I don’t want people to see me like that. :feelsugh:
View attachment 27200
I don't know yoga stuff it seems too complex but stretching definitely helps. Book I'd recommend on it called Relax Into Stretch by Pavel Tsatouline assuming I spelled his last name right. PDF here or find one online if you'd prefer but I went from not being able to touch my toes to being able to grab my heels in a few days. Never made it that far in, just read up to where he mentioned the technique then looked for some leg stretches. Yoga seems like something you'd need to go to a class to learn properly, kind of like martial arts but I could be wrong.

Attachments

• Relax Into Stretch-Tsatsouline.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 31
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I workout with 6kg dumbbells, I could used heavier weights but I can't find the plates.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I workout with 6kg dumbbells, I could used heavier weights but I can't find the plates.
I used to work out in high school regularly, until I found out girls still weren’t interested in me.:feelsheh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 27200
I do yoga, it’s good

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
dudes who do yoga some soy yogi fag
So should I ?
Hell no thats mad gay
shit serves no purpose, do calisthenics instead, go on 4 mile walks.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I used to work out in high school regularly, until I found out girls still weren’t interested in me.:feelsheh:
That is why I stopped for 8 years but it is good for strength and health. I took muscle pain because of inflammation.

Activity
So far there's no one here