Should i cat max?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ok I get it I'm a cuck for wanting a cat but seriously I think it would help me with my mental health. I literally have no one to spend time with and need a companion. And a cat may be the next best thing seeing as how I have zero options. I've never owned a pet for personal reasons but I do enjoy animals company but there alot of work and I dont want them to ruin my property. But I'm pretty desperate at this point.

Does anyone one own a cat here? Is it worth cat maxing? Any tips would help. Dont answer with cruel answers about animals I will block you if you do. I love and respect animals to the fullest so dont be a prick thanks.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
yes, imo you should
pets are lifefuel for social outcast losers like us
I have a turtle, she's the best 🐢

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
That's great. What kind of turtle do you have? I actually really love turtles
I love turtles too 🐢 🐢
Turtles

She is a RES (red-eared slider)
I'm gonna find a pic of her
just a sec

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Does he fuck up your property? Does he always go in his litter? Does he disrupt your sleep?
he scratches the walls a lot and fucked up my blinders but i could prevent the wall issue if i cut his nails and blinders were shit anyways, no other damage besides that
yeah first time he got home he wanted to piss on the ground but i put him in litter quickly and he pissed there and he instantly learned it so no he never pissed/shit outside litter
not really he starts begging for food once i wake up, only thing that can get annoying is if u have a fucked sleep schedule and u wake up or something and hes taken a shit so u cant fall asleep again if u dont get up and clean his litter

this all depends on cats personality but if you get him early and treat him well/ give him attention he will turn out ok

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I love turtles too 🐢 🐢
View attachment 4248
She is a RES (red-eared slider)
I'm gonna find a pic of her
just a sec

he scratches the walls a lot and fucked up my blinders but i could prevent the wall issue if i cut his nails and blinders were shit anyways, no other damage besides that
yeah first time he got home he wanted to piss on the ground but i put him in litter quickly and he pissed there and he instantly learned it so no he never pissed/shit outside litter
not really he starts begging for food once i wake up, only thing that can get annoying is if u have a fucked sleep schedule and u wake up or something and hes taken a shit so u cant fall asleep again if u dont get up and clean his litter

this all depends on cats personality but if you get him early and treat him well/ give him attention he will turn out ok
Got it thanks How often do you clean his litter? Is it after every shit and piss? How often do they go a day would u say? Do you cut his nails? how often is it easy to do or does he fight u?

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Got it thanks How often do you clean his litter? Is it after every shit and piss? How often do they go a day would u say? Do you cut his nails? how often is it easy to do or does he fight u?
after every shit, piss doesnt stink, he shits twice per day sometimes idk this nigga is built different he shits more than me

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I have a cat and he does provide me company. We interact a lot, he’s not just a wallflower like for many busy normies who don’t have the time.
However, it’s a commitment for at least 10 and potentially 20 years. 15 is a decent average. If you are suicidal or know you don’t want to live that long then don’t have one.
If I’m still alive as a wizard it’s because I don’t want to leave him behind. After his death I will kms.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I've owned 2 cats and 2 dogs at the same time and tbh they're great. Keep in mind though that you can't really 'command' a cat, they are quite stubborn and don't really listen to you. They are cool though, almost all cats enjoy some degree of affection but it's always on their terms. If you cool with that then go for it. They are also very low maintenance, keep in mind you do need some things to keep them engaged though (toys and a good scratching post/comfy place to laze around, preferably close to central heating). Laser pointer can be great.

Dogs are cucked slaves, you can do whatever you want really, they are always down for whatever the fuck you want to do. Wake those bitches up in the middle of the night to cuddle them and they are like aight I guess we doin this then. However, dogs are much higher maintenance, and you need to go for walks and generally devote more attention to them than you would with cats. If you are somewhat depressed and have low executive function I would recommend a cat over a dog.

Also don't feel bad for wanting a cat jfl, people on these type of forums (.co) have no idea what masculinity means and will shout tons of shit regarding what's 'soy' or 'cucked'. Half of it is probably memes to be fair but still.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've owned 2 cats and 2 dogs at the same time and tbh they're great. Keep in mind though that you can't really 'command' a cat, they are quite stubborn and don't really listen to you. They are cool though, almost all cats enjoy some degree of affection but it's always on their terms. If you cool with that then go for it. They are also very low maintenance, keep in mind you do need some things to keep them engaged though (toys and a good scratching post/comfy place to laze around, preferably close to central heating). Laser pointer can be great.

Dogs are cucked slaves, you can do whatever you want really, they are always down for whatever the fuck you want to do. Wake those bitches up in the middle of the night to cuddle them and they are like aight I guess we doin this then. However, dogs are much higher maintenance, and you need to go for walks and generally devote more attention to them than you would with cats. If you are somewhat depressed and have low executive function I would recommend a cat over a dog.

Also don't feel bad for wanting a cat jfl, people on these type of forums (.co) have no idea what masculinity means and will shout tons of shit regarding what's 'soy' or 'cucked'. Half of it is probably memes to be fair but still.

Got it thank you for the info bro that was a lot of insight I really appreciate that comment

builderseed

builderseed

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
yes, i used to have a cat and he was my best friend. he would keep me company and i had little trouble talking to him, of course he didn't understand anything i said and couldn't answer back. maybe that's why it was so easy. he's gone now, i only have his collar for remembrance.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if you get a cat try to get a maine coon cat or a part maine coon cat, they are the whites of the cat world

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Ok I get it I'm a cuck for wanting a cat but seriously I think it would help me with my mental health. I literally have no one to spend time with and need a companion. And a cat may be the next best thing seeing as how I have zero options. I've never owned a pet for personal reasons but I do enjoy animals company but there alot of work and I dont want them to ruin my property. But I'm pretty desperate at this point.

Does anyone one own a cat here? Is it worth cat maxing? Any tips would help. Dont answer with cruel answers about animals I will block you if you do. I love and respect animals to the fullest so dont be a prick thanks.
Some cats are grapable in minecraft

Activity
So far there's no one here