Discussion Should I bloatmaxx again?

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I remember when I was in high school I used to dirty bulk to get muscle and binge eat out of depression. I noticed bloat maxing got me my high school sweetheart (unfortunately she died by suicide by the time I was 22). Note she was with me throughout even my twenties.

Anyways I began to really gain weight which was both muscle and fat for powerlifting. I actually lost my v card due to being 222 pounds of muscle/fat. Then I went boxing and lost to 169 pounds.

Now I have no luck with women and I get attention from the wrong people. Should I go back? Note I’m 5’6 and my v card was lost to someone else. And the attention is not from women which sucks.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Go for it then. If it gets you pussy, lets you cope with food and you enjoy it more then why not but it's your call to make
Thanks bud, lately I feel trapped by society’s norms and I think I need friends to help me be myself. I hate society’s norms and it stresses me out at 31. It’s good to have a friend like you.😎

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
15 year bloatmaxxer here

bloatmaxxing is the easiest and fastest way to get ripped as fuck you just won't get laid before your body completes it journey without money and a lot of effort

take any male model or whoever and add 80lbs of fat to them and some cheap clothes/haircut and they will look like a child molestor

Activity
So far there's no one here