Should Former Britoid colonizers evacuate New Zealand and leave the country to Maori cels

Should they

• Total voters
Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
Question i hate that teethoid foid she should go back to Britain

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
005F6C19 3043 44D1 A4D5 D9F378C794AD

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Every race of people should go back to their country/geography of origin.

The world demography needs to go back to where it was during the pre-colonial times.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Gypsies should move back to India ngl
I forgot to add the second part.

After when we achieve the pre colonial demography, all the colonialist countries need to pay back all the resources they plundered from the respective colonies for the 700 years, in cash or gold. Then the former colonies will return all the ""infrastructures"" made by the occupiers, like those rail lines, bricks and shit.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I forgot to add the second part.

After when we achieve the pre colonial demography, all the colonialist countries need to pay back all the resources they plundered from the respective colonies for the 700 years, in cash or gold. Then the former colonies will return all the ""infrastructures"" made by the occupiers, like those rail lines, bricks and shit.

:feelsugh: if this was given to the average Indian citizen in 2021 they'd just donate it to women on onlyfans, why are you trying to boost the social status of women more

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
:feelsugh: if this was given to the average Indian citizen in 2021 they'd just donate it to women on onlyfans, why are you trying to boost the social status of women more
Legit. But they can do whatever they want to do with that money.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Legit. But they can do whatever they want to do with that money.
delusional-tier thinking anyone is going to give money to indians, they have to legally immigrate and vote for a political party to get free shit (or "reparations") otherwise nobody is giving out a thing :feelsbook:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Unfortunately all British imperialists enter my ignore list.
Lad I've gone through about 8 cups of tea already tonight just to pass the time. The next 8 will taste better topped with your celtic tears. Also helps knowing that big man BT was blasting the british grenadiers whilst on his way to make his magnum opus rather than the foggy dew. Sore loser.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
how could i not love Britain? my country formed it and we have nothing but 10/10 women and the finest sausage rolls in the planet !
Your country are the government equivalent of the school yard bully. They invade lands and kill for centuries and when a group dare to fight back they are labeled terrorists. For example the British army have killed more around the world than all Irish rebel groups combined yet it is the Irish who are called the terrorists.
Also the very formation of my country makes me hate the British government, they plant people in a land in order to make it easier to control. [UWSL]They even force Catholic areas to join the country to make the country larger and more sustainable. Now they say the country should stay in UK because of "democracy" when the country was formed undemocratically in the first place, they care about democracy when it suits them. I wonder what will happen when a majority in Scotland wants to leave, they say they will follow democracy but they will use every trick in the book to keep Scotland.[/UWSL]

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Question is, who the hell wants to move to england?

Activity
So far there's no one here