share your knowledge and insights with me

jojo

jojo

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Tsukihi13

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
earth's final generation

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
what is the big secret of here?
Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're actually coming straight at me? Even though your grandfather Joseph told you the secrets of The World, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Looks are everything in life. You are where you are based on them.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
for most people, if you are extremely intelligent or talented you can live a synthetic chad life
IQ and talent are very much a genetic trait though. It seems to me that good traits tend to come together. There are a few very known ugly successful people so their IQ might have been decorrelated from their looks. Or are they even really as talented as we tend to believe? How many lines of Windows Kernel code did Bill Gates actually write when you think of it? Does a single loc of him persist in windows 10?

Activity
So far there's no one here