LOL sexhavers, normies on 4chan

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
There are the normies/sexhavers on 4chan. a ton of them talking about being 6'2 chadlite and how they use to be "virgin incel" until they found a gf one day

JUST FUCKING KEK at these cunts.
:feelsbad:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
4chan is slightly edgier than reddit, that's all. There is no place on the internet that is not infested with normgroids.

Also those who keep claiming to be "chads" on the internet are not chads most of the time, just larpers.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
There are the normies/sexhavers on 4chan. a ton of them talking about being 6'2 chadlite and how they use to be "virgin incel" until they found a gf one day

JUST FUCKING KEK at these cunts.
:feelsbad:
4chan is slightly edgier than reddit, that's all. There is no place on the internet that is not infested with normgroids.

Also those who keep claiming to be "chads" on the internet are not chads most of the time, just larpers.
4chan is actually worse than reddit

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
4chan wasnt always full of normies @Haruhi Suzumiya , I know you are a zoomie but still

Anyways its also full of roasties too.

And the faggot braggarts that piss me off.

"LOOK AT ME I USE TO BE A VIRGIN THAN I GOT A GF AND PLOWED HER WITH MY 12 INCH COCK!!"

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
4chan wasnt always full of normies @Haruhi Suzumiya , I know you are a zoomie but still

Anyways its also full of roasties too.

And the faggot braggarts that piss me off.

"LOOK AT ME I USE TO BE A VIRGIN THAN I GOT A GF AND PLOWED HER WITH MY 12 INCH COCK!!"
I am older than you, it was always a trash place since forever, it just got more ppl nowadays, and glad it has that kind of ppl bc it's more interesting that way, maybe with less fags or 0 it would be better but still.

Activity
So far there's no one here