Sex cult leader sentenced to life in prison wtf

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Keith raniere ran a self help cult called nxivm. However in the under workings it was a sex cult where he used black male to turn his female members into sex slaves where he would brand them, they would have sex orgies, infact when he was arrested in mexico he was participating in a group blow job ritual. On the other hand these cunts were the ones recruiting hoes and branding there own sex slaves willingly. theres alot more to the story but Keith is innocent in my eyes all he did was figure out away to cult/guru max and he basically got life cause he was a manlet and a sub 6. Any one else familiar with this story?

This dude banged 100s of hoes using circular conversation. Hes a complete fraud but a stud. This chick is a tv actress who stared in smallville her names alison's mac she was one of his main sex slaves who recruited other hoes for Keith to shag. She was in charge of branding Keith's hoes with keiths initials. Look at how infatuated she is with this manlet jfl. We should all be guru maxing they pull ass. These were some of his hoes. They even paid him millions to fuck him. This manlet is a legend. They had to call him vanguard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210306-055021_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-055021_Google.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20210306-055342_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210306-055342_Google.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Why would he want that? He's just diluting the value of sex for himself.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Dude I'm starting to think you are a faget with stupid ass comments like that. Why would you want that mmmm let's think never mind I'm not going to answer that retarded question.
If you start eating chocolate every day it'll slowly become like any other normal food to you. It won't be special anymore.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If you start eating chocolate every day it'll slowly become like any other normal food to you. It won't be special anymore.
Yeah but were not talking about chocolate u dummy were talking about busting nuts in stacey's pussey while getting paid millions of dollars to do besides I could never get tired of chocolate there so much virity you have white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, ect just like pussey. I would mix it up constantly. And only recruit hoes with big bootys and big tities. Bro you gay af. Have you ever had sexual relations with a man before. You sound gay af

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah but were not talking about chocolate u dummy were talking about busting nuts in stacey's pussey while getting paid millions of dollars to do besides I could never get tired of chocolate there so much virity you have white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, ect just like pussey. I would mix it up constantly. And only recruit hoes with big bootys and big tities. Bro you gay af. Have you ever had sexual relations with a man before. You sound gay af
What about me sounds gay exactly?

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
classic case of Schrodinger's Consent

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Not a cope, everything works this way, video games, food, any hobby you can think of will give you less and less dopamine as time goes on, this applies to sex aswell.
Maby.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not a cope, everything works this way, video games, food, any hobby you can think of will give you less and less dopamine as time goes on, this applies to sex aswell.
Oh ok cope god I'm an incel ok I'm starving for pussey stop with your pretentious comments. Go tell a homeless man that having an abundance of food would only make him sick ok you know what go fuck yourself this comments makes me rage with anger😤😤😤😤😤😤😈😈😈💩💩💩👨‍🔧👨‍🔧👨‍🔧🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬👹👹👹👺👺👺😾😾😾

Activity
So far there's no one here