Serge is no longer admin?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
What’s going on in .is people are saying Serge left the site?

@Alexanderr

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
So they weren't FBI all along?
browsing looksamx and incels rn, they removed all the pics so u cant see any pics from there rn. serge is wanted by the italian police jfl but he is from uruguay or some other third world country so he is good. master is from the US tho so well see, not much further information has been given but they are both gone, if this forum dissapears im just gonna join the tails discord ngl

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
browsing looksamx and incels rn, they removed all the pics so u cant see any pics from there rn. serge is wanted by the italian police jfl but he is from uruguay or some other third world country so he is good. master is from the US tho so well see, not much further information has been given but they are both gone, if this forum dissapears im just gonna join the tails discord ngl
That server is full of chads

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
rent free and good luck with that i get payed to post here meanwhile you spent precious time away from your chipmunk dvds
keep crying for celtictruecel he just got back from the thrift shop with dirt 3 for 1.99 pounds:feelsrainbow::feelsrainbow::feelsrainbow:

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
I have a discord aswell.
If any of you wanna join, it´s in my signature.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I am AutisticBeast on incels.is but I can't see myself posting there much. I will probably leave the forum world if this closes.

Activity
So far there's no one here