seeing wageslaves from your past now theyve become soulless normies

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Saw the facebook profiles of some people from high school who now work at walmart/sheetz/kroger etc. and constantly have to make the case that they're "good jobs" and how the LOVE being a productive member of society while putting down the people they know who dont work 40+ hours a week. Then half of their posts are 'jokingly' complaining about how the management and pay they receive is inhumane and terrible and how theyre wasting their lives away.

NEET or wageslave, theres downsides to both; but at least the NEET has the opportunity to self improve and find peace in themselves throughout their free days. The wageslave will live and die never knowing what that is until retirement; when it is way too late.

When I see those people on social media or irl All i can feel is sympathy. I wageslaved my first couple years out of high school, all i can say now is, NEVER AGAIN. :feelsthumb:

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Saw the facebook profiles of some people from high school who now work at walmart/sheetz/kroger etc. and constantly have to make the case that they're "good jobs" and how the LOVE being a productive member of society while putting down the people they know who dont work 40+ hours a week. Then half of their posts are 'jokingly' complaining about how the management and pay they receive is inhumane and terrible and how theyre wasting their lives away.

NEET or wageslave, theres downsides to both; but at least the NEET has the opportunity to self improve and find peace in themselves throughout their free days. The wageslave will live and die never knowing what that is until retirement; when it is way too late.

When I see those people on social media or irl All i can feel is sympathy. I wageslaved my first couple years out of high school, all i can say now is, NEVER AGAIN. :feelsthumb:
Unfortunately for me all my old friends that I have no contact with have great careers ie marijuana farmers, Electricians, professional athletes, pro musicians ect so all I feel is jealously, it would be so rewarding seeing them have shit jobs at walmart I'm jelly of you:feelsbad:

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
damnnnn thats gotta hurt

Only way Id consider stopping NEETing is if i found a job i wouldnt feel like a clown for having.

grocery store restaurant work etc are clown jobs imo and NEET is always a better option than those as unemployment will pay you about the sameas a 40 hour work week from any of the demeaning soulsucking positions

I learn about graphic design and music on my own time and would gladly do any of those for money but would have to do it independent. Im just not capable of giving my time and effort to work that I know profits others more than it will me (my definition of wageslaving)

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Most people from my past lifemog me and are enjoying life more than me with fancy jobs and fancy degrees, the only ones that aren't lifemogging me are dead, but it can be argued they also lifemog me because they don't have to live in this shit world as a subhuman NEETcel. Also you're implying that these normies weren't always soulless. They were.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

I wageslaved my first year out of high school. The one wagie friend I have is only a wagie to impress his gf/her family and because he has an alcoholic dad. Most people admit they'd sit at home all day if they could, unfortunately for them not all of them can. Do you think aristocrats truly felt sympathy for the plight of the poor? Of course not, that's their place in the pecking order and it's where they belong. Some of them do are eligible for a kneethood, however they'd rather slave away so they can wear expensive clothes and post videos of themselves drinking expensive alcohol on social media. They deserve it and they love it, their own materialism is to blame. Feel no sympathy for these dogs, it's unbecoming of a member of the secret aristocracy of 21st century society.

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021

lmao walmart sheetz kroger
did they stemmaxx?

Activity
So far there's no one here