Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Just had a brutal high inhib moment at the store
Download 1

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I have the same sort of withdrawal when people pass by my window. It is out of my control. I can't expose myself to others. Whenever I see anyone I know on the street, I look at the farthest distance possible so as to look as if though I don't know them. They probably know, and they are laughing on the inside, maniacal laughs at the pathetic, weak, feeble me.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
hmm what kind of moment exactly? was it a foid
Two girls I went to hs with behind me in the queue, when I asked the cashier for cigs they went quiet but I heard them mention my name. Made eye contact with one of them while I was leaving and almost died from cringe

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Two girls I went to hs with behind me in the queue, when I asked the cashier for cigs they went quiet but I heard them mention my name. Made eye contact with one of them while I was leaving and almost died from cringe
they went quiet not to catch your explicit attention so that they quietly observe your behavior. and probably knew u heard them wispering ur name, but still didn't bother to say hi to ur face, haha. brutal

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
they went quiet not to catch your explicit attention so that they quietly observe your behavior. and probably knew u heard them wispering ur name, but still didn't bother to say hi to ur face, haha. brutal
Haha. brutal

lol made me crack up those last two words

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Same. Often get a sense of dread when I go places frequented by people ik.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
"two lovers intwined, pass me by and heaven knows I'm miserable now"

Activity
So far there's no one here