Lifestyle Screen time detox

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I'm thinking about taking a week-long break from all screens over break. Upsides are that it'll be good for mental health & dopamine & all that shit. Downsides are no anime, no vidya, & no forum which are things I enjoy. Should I do it?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
No harm in trying. I think it's really good to test your own discipline and self control, especially if you have better things to do and the attention span to stick to them.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Let me know when you'll start. I'll do it with you, I've been thinking about something like that too. How about just sending a short message updating every day's screen time spent to fuel the competitive spirit and accountability?

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Let me know when you'll start. I'll do it with you, I've been thinking about something like that too. How about just sending a short message updating every day's screen time spent to fuel the competitive spirit and accountability?
will make a log thread I think

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Go for it, taking a break every once in a while is good.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I'm thinking about taking a week-long break from all screens over break. Upsides are that it'll be good for mental health & dopamine & all that shit. Downsides are no anime, no vidya, & no forum which are things I enjoy. Should I do it?
You're gonna need a detox from my sperm. I came in ur mum's puss and in your cereal this morning.
the detox is pointless unless you go back to your desert you filthy fucking goatfucker
you-better-not-laugh-you-better-not-cry-santas-coming-3237664.png

Merry Christmas ya bish! I hope you're happy! ;D

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yes bro join me monkmodemaxxing when you medidate for hours it feels good being to comfy for long period of time is not what humans are supposed to do

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
You're gonna need a detox from my sperm. I came in ur mum's puss and in your cereal this morning.
the detox is pointless unless you go back to your desert you filthy fucking goatfucker
you-better-not-laugh-you-better-not-cry-santas-coming-3237664.png

Merry Christmas ya bish! I hope you're happy! ;D
you are on a dopamine streak rn I can tell.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
you are on a dopamine streak rn I can tell.
This is how you'd look like if I was attracted to your dopamine-anime-addicted ass:
14112A4D4E85695336

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
If you want

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
maybe

Activity
So far there's no one here