LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Whats the point of gettin married?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
4 years of fun is worth it tbh. Just don't buy a house or anything, be wasteful with money for those 4 years, so when the love blinders are off, you can divorce without losing anything.

Ahh, who am I kidding, I doubt I'll ever get married. And even if the 0.000001% chance did happen, I'd probably be too hooked on the sex or companionship to divorce her. Or maybe not, I've been known to be weird and burn bridges at the drop of a hat.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
4 years of fun is worth it tbh. Just don't buy a house or anything, be wasteful with money for those 4 years, so when the love blinders are off, you can divorce without losing anything.

Ahh, who am I kidding, I doubt I'll ever get married. And even if the 0.000001% chance did happen, I'd probably be too hooked on the sex or companionship to divorce her. Or maybe not, I've been known to be weird and burn bridges at the drop of a hat.
Why not have a relationship without marriage for 4 years to save yourself the hassle of divorce?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I think that's only true for an ideal case, like if you get married to a 16yo virgin when you are 20.

But for the case of roasties, I think "muh LOVE" won't stay more than 4 months. JFL.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
4CDE0577 23F0 4D07 BCE3 1CDA21BD53FC

Activity
So far there's no one here