Saw woman staring at me through window in door

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
She must've been 7 feet. Her neck and face were so long. I know she's just imaginary. I trespassed on forbidden territory. I don't want to peek out the window again, but initial scare is gone.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
must be a mindfuck as a schizo. How bad yours?

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
idk bro. Pretty sure if you hallucinate shit you a schizo
I don't know... I think it's the morbid side of my personality picturing scenarios. I have a very morbid side, but it acts covertly (in specific situations and places).

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I don't know... I think it's the morbid side of my personality picturing scenarios. I have a very morbid side, but it acts covertly (in specific situations and places).
There's a difference between picturing a scenario & seeing it with your eyes though.

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
Scopophobia, scoptophobia, or ophthalmophobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a morbid fear of being seen or stared at by others.

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
Scopophobia, scoptophobia, or ophthalmophobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a morbid fear of being seen or stared at by others.
I think I have a variant of this phobia.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I can relate to this, unfortunately.
You're gonna relate to this soon you stupid loli:
7abc2d7e.jpg

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
She must've been 7 feet. Her neck and face were so long. I know she's just imaginary. I trespassed on forbidden territory. I don't want to peek out the window again, but initial scare is gone.
That's really scary

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
bro you have schizophrenia straight up

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
elaborate
I mean in a Jungian sense. I'm not super high IQ to explain it well but if you're in touch with your unconscious you might have weird experiences like this. Maybe they can be interpreted as something meaningful.

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
I mean in a Jungian sense. I'm not super high IQ to explain it well but if you're in touch with your unconscious you might have weird experiences like this. Maybe they can be interpreted as something meaningful.
still sounds like some terrifying schizo shit hope OP takes meds unironically

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
Just have a higher vibration theory

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I think psych drugs are usually a meme, but if you have debilitating schizophrenia you might want to try meds.

Activity
So far there's no one here