Sarge let atila have a couple days off it seems

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Are you jealous of him because they haven't invented fatty jeans yet?
What are you atilas cuck faget or something I wear classic jeans cuts cause I'm classy you dumb nigger faget. I bet you wear skinny Jean's to show off your butt implants dont you faget.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Good news for me, I am now the new meme king of Neets.me

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
What are you atilas cuck faget or something I wear classic jeans cuts cause I'm classy you dumb nigger faget. I bet you wear skinny Jean's to show off your butt implants dont you faget.
I only own one pair of jeans and they're normal jeans. I think tight fitting clothing generally does look classier if you have the body for it rather than walking around looking like your clothes are made of bin bags to hide/accommodate your bloated figure. Why do you think rich people get tailored suits?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I only own one pair of jeans and they're normal jeans. I think tight fitting clothing generally does look classier if you have the body for it rather than walking around looking like your clothes are made of bin bags to hide/accommodate your bloated figure. Why do you think rich people get tailored suits?
Tailored is different from painted on skinny fag Jean's I bet you wear yoga pants to dont you :feelslol:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Tailored is different from painted on skinny fag Jean's I bet you wear yoga pants to dont you :feelslol:
You wish. I wouldn't even fit in a pair of skinny jeans I do have some relatively skinny sweatpants my mum bought me though and they're a pain to put on/take off due to the whatever it's called at the bottom where you put your feet through so I don't wear them plus my only pair of shoes is a pair of boots I bought for work about 2 years ago and it looks retarded wearing them together. I have hobo fashion sense I still wear the clothes I got at my last job sometimes not a metrosexual like you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This was posted a long time ago where is he now?
You wish. I wouldn't even fit in a pair of skinny jeans I do have some relatively skinny sweatpants my mum bought me though and they're a pain to put on/take off due to the whatever it's called at the bottom where you put your feet through so I don't wear them plus my only pair of shoes is a pair of boots I bought for work about 2 years ago and it looks retarded wearing them together. I have hobo fashion sense I still wear the clothes I got at my last job sometimes not a metrosexual like you.
I'm not the one defending skinny Jean's you weirdo I'm far from metro sexual wtf is wrong with you. You keep flip flopping and its very confusing to what your stance is now take that tampon out of your coochie and kick rocks you retard dont you know who I am I run this forum your lucky I dont kill you

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
This was posted a long time ago where is he now?

I'm not the one defending skinny Jean's you weirdo I'm far from metro sexual wtf is wrong with you. You keep flip flopping and its very confusing to what your stance is now take that tampon out of your coochie and kick rocks you retard dont you know who I am I run this forum your lucky I dont kill you
Just defending the true kang of this forum while he's on administrative leave don't shoot the messenger.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Not any more I'm the last one standing @Atila is on the run from some king pins, @Looksmax Refugee cucked himself now I'm da kang I own you and every user here is my slave :feelslala:
im the real king nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
im the real king nigga
View attachment 26409
Cope your the manlet on the right I mogg you:feelslol:

It's about dam time you posted a meme I was about to put on a gay slave mussel fly to Amsterdam myself and crack your skull open if I didnt gets some memes out of you my nigga :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here