Samhain (Halloween) is my favorite holiday

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
It's a good day to celebrate the Pagan belief that death is a natural part of life. Specifically, Samhain reminds me that death is a process, that this was meant to happen eventually, and it will happen to me some day. I embrace that and remind myself that even though this year is dead, a new year and new chances begin again with the coming of the Oak King.

In fact, I did my first mabon ritual some years back and it was kino af. It involved the Fates and for some reason more than any other ritual I've done just resonated so hard with me. I wish I had a group out here on this forum to celebrate with. It focused on change, new friendships and relationships, and the wonder that it can bring.

May Odin watch over you today.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
iu

Samhain's Celtic why are you invoking Odin? Pagan larpers, bet you live in a city anyway...

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It's a good day to celebrate the Pagan belief that death is a natural part of life. Specifically, Samhain reminds me that death is a process, that this was meant to happen eventually, and it will happen to me some day. I embrace that and remind myself that even though this year is dead, a new year and new chances begin again with the coming of the Oak King.

In fact, I did my first mabon ritual some years back and it was kino af. It involved the Fates and for some reason more than any other ritual I've done just resonated so hard with me. I wish I had a group out here on this forum to celebrate with. It focused on change, new friendships and relationships, and the wonder that it can bring.

May Odin watch over you today.
Wonder if that makes it easy dealing with the death of a loved one.

Activity
So far there's no one here