Depression Sad nigga hours

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Does anyone else get a wave of sadness during these times? It's not even that I care about the new years as a holiday. It's just that it signifies life going by. Years go by, not much changes. Stuck in the same old position

Anyone else?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Absolutely the same, its horrible every goddamn year. The hours before new year I always get extremely depressed and reflect on everything that has happened and the future. Other people were out partying having fun or were together at home with their partners but I spent this whole evening with my parents, just like the last fucking years.

What topped it off was my aunt called my mom moments after new year. She was out in some big city partying with strangers. She sounded very drunk euphoric and super happy on the phone.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
In 2022 me and @Alexanderr are def gonna set up a neets.me meetup in Amsterdam me and @Lain will scrape up all the money from scamming to get you all here last option we use @Neetgod his last funds he still has like 8k from wagecucking in his youth

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
In 2022 me and @Alexanderr are def gonna set up a neets.me meetup in Amsterdam me and @Lain will scrape up all the money from scamming to get you all here last option we use @Neetgod his last funds he still has like 8k from wagecucking in his youth
Don't forget to record @Neetgod fucking a prostitute at the red light district. I want to coom to that man bangin a hor

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelsuhuh: I know a method to get free flights but I abused it so much I'm banned from the airliner (Jetblue) :feelslol::feelslol: basically there's a reward program for Jetblue, right? I used leaked databases from other sites and ran it against Jetblue, when I found an account with a bunch of Jetblue points, I'd transfer them to a throwaway account and book a flight at 6am. I was caught on my like 5th flight doing it, I didn't get in serious trouble though. I used one of those fake email spoofers to make it look like a travel agency scammed me :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
:feelsuhuh: I know a method to get free flights but I abused it so much I'm banned from the airliner (Jetblue) :feelslol::feelslol: basically there's a reward program for Jetblue, right? I used leaked databases from other sites and ran it against Jetblue, when I found an account with a bunch of Jetblue points, I'd transfer them to a throwaway account and book a flight at 6am. I was caught on my like 5th flight doing it, I didn't get in serious trouble though. I used one of those fake email spoofers to make it look like a travel agency scammed me :feelsuhuh:
My nigga come up with a new method to fly my brocels out i give you a snowbunny from my basement she only like 14 years old

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My nigga come up with a new method to fly my brocels out i give you a snowbunny from my basement she only like 14 years old
14 you say? :feelsuhuh:

Brain

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah those fund will disappear at the rate I'm buying hookers and eating lobster :feelsuhuh:
Don't forget to record @Neetgod fucking a prostitute at the red light district. I want to coom to that man bangin a hor
I got you nigga I just pm you a cuck application :feelsuhuh:
Of course you have a flight scam lain of course you do I wouldn't expect anything less out of you my nigga:feelsuhuh:
Her body may be fully developed you monster but her brain isn't until 25. Just cause she got cakes and a big tities does not give you the right to plow her :feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This is lains grandmother

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
My sad boys hour are usually 4 to 7 am.

Activity
So far there's no one here