Discussion Rural or city upbringing

Rural or city

• Total voters
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Depends. I wish I was born into a close knit community with good friends that watched ur back, be it city boys or country. I just wish I was part of a gang

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Country boys tend to be tall large framed moggers while city boys are more feminized

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Depends. I wish I was born into a close knit community with good friends that watched ur back, be it city boys or country. I just wish I was part of a gang
Yep, much more fun when it's rural though. With city gangs you just do gaming or eat out or go to the club or study or something.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Suburban mogs
AEC99F1B 9062 47D8 81B9 3063A1F6A434

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
All I want rn is to ldar in peace but I'm forced to put up with lawnmowers, dogs barking, shitty neighbours and the autistic screeching of the shitty neighbour's children. What makes you think suburban mogs?
You have more access to shit

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Rural life usually entails self-employment. Maybe you'd inherit your father's farm or something. I like that idea. I find the relatively simple surroundings of the farmer more alluring than whatever his complex environment offers the urban salaried worker. Sure, medical care is seldom as good, but a healthier lifestyle should reduce the amount of hospital trips, and maybe prolonging it too much isn't so good, anyway. I know of a 78-year-old biologist (Robert Trivers, who, incidentally, has had some important and interesting ideas) who lives in rural Jamaica because he wants to go out the old-fashioned way - minimal intervention.

Activity
So far there's no one here