Serious RULES ARE RULES!

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Jfl forum about to get nuked and we all are gonna get locked up and this mf cares about naked anime girls.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
The forum is up, why do you want to see it getting destroyed, you don't like it here, it will remain how it was

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
why is @vomit banned?
He had a high% and posted several nsfw, obviously he wanted it, with or without admin, I ask the ppl here, don't you want this fucking place to survive?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
He had a high% and posted several nsfw, obviously he wanted it, with or without admin, I ask the ppl here, don't you want this fucking place to survive?
I am only interested in WHO is running the show. Serge was well known nigga, but who is running this shit now? I cba posting here if literal mystery nigga from shadow takes over.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I will be easy on the rules and warnings, as long as we the members keep it running, it's sad if we ruin this place ourselves

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I will be easy on the rules and warnings, as long as we the members keep it running, it's sad if we ruin this place ourselves
So someone's going to take care of paying for the forum? Or are you just trying to keep order?

Activity
So far there's no one here