rope

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
how often do you think to rope?
I have only my survival instinct taking me on this Hell, I barely leave my room and all I see in my future is rotting until physical death (I consider myself already dead honestly)

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know I was just about to make a similar thread. At his point its just rotting and consuming food to stay alive. Today is one of these grey days man. I got all the time in the world to do something productive but I'm frozen to my chair. All I did today was staring at my computer screen mindlessly refreshing some pages over and over again.
Got zero motivation to do anything today.:feelsbad:

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
...[UWSL][UWSL]this afternoon I'll either go for an hour's walk or lift weights[/UWSL][/UWSL] to clear my head. Makes the rope thoughts go away, maybe do that too.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I just logged in here because I was thinking of roping. more of a jump man, though

We had a rainy night in British Columbia. I went to the middle of a bridge to look over and see if I could go through with it (planning middle next year). Started having an anxiety attack. It was night (no other pedestrians) and I got paranoid thinking somebody might call the cops on a possible jumper so walked away asap.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I do not screenshot and I do not start dramas if not necessary btw I was wrong there .club is the perfect shithole for users like you
I am not anymore on NCU since they promoted dominicandancecuck mod maybe one of the few users even worse than you
you are most likely an alt of Lord of Iron, you have already animosity after so short time and you refuse to give the reason

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It depends on how well I'm treating myself, sometimes I'll think daily about roping and other times I'll go months. The times when I go months without thinking of roping I'm exercising, eating healthy, sleeping consistently at the same time. The times when I think daily, I'm doing drugs, eating a lot of processed foods, barely moving. Though I think of roping, there's always that thought in the back of my head that it's because of the way I've been treating my body. If you treat your body like a trashcan, you feel like trash. If you treat your body right, countless things on a biological level improve. Your attention span increases, your reaction time improves, your short-term memory improves, you're able to enjoy things more and you feel less stress. These are observable and undeniable benefits biologically.

Wageslave

I've been feeling nice the last couple days after treating myself well. Eating steak, lifting heavy weights, sleeping well. I've got no bitches on my ding a ling and I'm not doing anything productive whatsoever outside of this, I don't need to, all of that bullshit like "just be productive bro and study 8 hours a day to get a job and work 50 hours a week" is a scam. No one should even give that shit a second thought until they're doing things that are proven to biologically put you in an optimal state of comfy, srs

Activity
So far there's no one here