Serious Rock music is for niggers

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
I was watching a documentary one day, and on came these people talking about a certain black man [Little Richard]. In the program it was revealed that this black man was homosexual, immoral, on drugs – the worst kind of person. And then it showed the modern rock group, The Beatles. It showed them as pingy-pangy, unnoticed, useless people nobody would hire. And so the manager of their group called in this Negro, homosexual, on drugs, and the Negro taught them how to do it. And what happened then? They went worldwide. And all other music has followed that pattern, the most famous of what we call the rock groups. So when you enjoy the beats, the rock music – maybe even toned down with an orchestra – you are enjoying the spirit of the black race. And that's what I emphasize to the students. And it is to rock the soul and lead the person to immorality, corruption – to forget their prayers, to forget their God. And thus the world has partaken of the spirit of the Negro race, accepting their ways

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I was watching a documentary one day, and on came these people talking about a certain black man [Little Richard]. In the program it was revealed that this black man was homosexual, immoral, on drugs – the worst kind of person. And then it showed the modern rock group, The Beatles. It showed them as pingy-pangy, unnoticed, useless people nobody would hire. And so the manager of their group called in this Negro, homosexual, on drugs, and the Negro taught them how to do it. And what happened then? They went worldwide. And all other music has followed that pattern, the most famous of what we call the rock groups. So when you enjoy the beats, the rock music – maybe even toned down with an orchestra – you are enjoying the spirit of the black race. And that's what I emphasize to the students. And it is to rock the soul and lead the person to immorality, corruption – to forget their prayers, to forget their God. And thus the world has partaken of the spirit of the Negro race, accepting their ways
Dnr way to long no paragraphs

Activity
So far there's no one here