Venting Robert Kirkman and Hollywood.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I fucking hate Hollywood. When I was young I read Robert Kirkman's comics and I thought it was the best shit ever. What Hollywood did to his work, is a disgrace. Politics like interracial/gay couples are in the show adaptation but also major censorship with violence.
Spoilers, Major.
I compare walking dead since invincible is in your face clear anti-white LGBTQ propaganda.

Here is Glenn's death on the show. Censored, boring, soft, and Negan is toned down.

Here is the comic version. Don't mind the cringe music just mute it.

Hollywood is not about entertainment nor business. It's about brainwashing. In the comics. Rick bangs a white chick instead of Michonne, who instead is a promiscuous whore who gets raped by the mayor.

Never watch adaptations first.
Fuck it! How about Invincible?
Here is Viltrumites raceswap.
Av51mNX 700b

In the comics they are all white. Now in the show, apparently OmniMan is the only one. And why the fuck is the commanding officer now foid?
I don't care about what race or gender anyone is as long as it's not changed from the original.
The only reason for this is Jewing.

In the comics, main character was a white man and so was his GF.
But on the show they turned main character into half Asian who has a black GF with an attitude.
FUCK THIS BULL SHIT!
INVINCIBLE COMPARISONS Amber Bennett

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Robert Cuckman is a hack sellout. The only good season of Walking Dead was the 1st one.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Can’t relate, I only watch Japanese cartoons.

Activity
So far there's no one here