Risky behavior

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Do you ever engage in dangerous or risky behaviors? I used to take my car on the highways to drive aggressively I would slalom between other cars when there's traffic and speed a lot even going past police cars way over the limit I just didn't give a fuck. I'd go for night drives going over 100 mph I never got into an accident or caught by police but eventually I stopped because I realized it was only a matter of time until the recklessness got to me and I probably wouldn't die just get myself in trouble.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Based asf
Ryan gosling in drive 007

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I didn't even think they were real I used to speed by them for years until someone told me they got fined by them too.
Some are fake but some are real. Waze does a good job telling you when a real one is approaching but I used to use Joogle maps for most of my life like a fool

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
cut off a semi truck with a trailer turning left by driving on the lane meant for oncoming traffic

hard to describe. youd have to be there

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
cut off a semi truck with a trailer turning left by driving on the lane meant for oncoming traffic

hard to describe. youd have to be there
How'd you even make it? How many bones broken?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Do you ever engage in dangerous or risky behaviors? I used to take my car on the highways to drive aggressively I would slalom between other cars when there's traffic and speed a lot even going past police cars way over the limit I just didn't give a fuck. I'd go for night drives going over 100 mph I never got into an accident or caught by police but eventually I stopped because I realized it was only a matter of time until the recklessness got to me and I probably wouldn't die just get myself in trouble.
Dam why do you do it. Is it cope or rope. Do you have a death wish? I hate people who speed it puts everyone's lives in danger not cool dude

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I speed pass the cops all the time, but I don't go fast enough to get pulled over. I get aggravated when others go extremely slow when a cop car is nearby I'm like bitch gtfo:feelsahhh:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Dam why do you do it. Is it cope or rope. Do you have a death wish? I hate people who speed it puts everyone's lives in danger not cool dude
I speed on the freeway but my normal speed is like 65-75mph, when I noticed I go 85-90 I slow down and talk shit to myself "you retard slow the fuck down dumbass!"

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I wanted to feel the rush to make me feel alive. Didn't care about my life or others lives, still don't but I don't do it anymore.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I wanted to feel the rush to make me feel alive. Didn't care about my life or others lives, still don't but I don't do it anymore.
Sounds like your a dare devil why don't you go bungee jumping or sky diving? It's pretty easy to go 85 or 90 on the freeway especially when know one is around I don't have a problem with that infact it should be legal if you ask me.

But when ass holes are weaving in and out of traffic going 90 that's when I get angry.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
so that's you making all these fucking noises...
man, stop farting with your car

Activity
So far there's no one here