ripping off NPCs

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
in hs (9th/10th grade) my mom wouldnt give me any allowance or let me get a job or basically go outside except for school so when i sometimes had a phone id make accounts on instagram and pretend to be a drug dealer, contact ppl from the drug addict fringes of the site, and get them to send me money on paypal/western union in exchange for whatever the hell they wanted, then block them soon as i got the money. It used to be so easy but now im sure online scams are so much more common. what ways have any of you used/thought of to fenagle money out of these monkeys?

id make it obvious enough so only the truly stupid would throw their money my way for the sake of fairness

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Here's a method you can still do, it requires some time but this is a NEET forum. I'd sign up for two sites, Nulled and Cracked. I'd start posting leaks that I found from Cracked on Nulled, like accounts for Spotify/Netflix/etc and build up reputation on Nulled. Then after a while, I'd make a listing telling people I'm selling gift cards and other random products for 80% off - only accepting BTC. People set up their own little store on a site called Shoppy to advertise their stolen goods, so I made listings for things like Amazon and Walmart gift cards. There's a feedback system on that site though, so you can make an alt listing and name it exactly the same thing for $0.01 and give yourself reputation. You do this over maybe 2 weeks. I made around $2000 USD doing this and I've 2 upgraded accounts on Nulled, one on Cracked, one on Raidforums, all with money that people gave me.

Another thing I did when I was younger was pretend to be a foid on dating apps, talk to random betas for 15 mins and then tell them I was hungry and wanted pizza. They'd instantly ask me out/go over, I'd tell them I'm watching my niece and if they could send me the pizza to my house and maybe they'd come over later. They'd agree and I'd retract and be like, actually, I'm a little scared about my address being out like that. Could you get me a gift card instead so I can? I'd really appreciate it :feelsugh: you have no idea how many times this worked, it was partly why I was obese as fuck as a teenager, bet you could still do this

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Here's a method you can still do, it requires some time but this is a NEET forum. I'd sign up for two sites, Nulled and Cracked. I'd start posting leaks that I found from Cracked on Nulled, like accounts for Spotify/Netflix/etc and build up reputation on Nulled. Then after a while, I'd make a listing telling people I'm selling gift cards and other random products for 80% off - only accepting BTC. People set up their own little store on a site called Shoppy to advertise their stolen goods, so I made listings for things like Amazon and Walmart gift cards. There's a feedback system on that site though, so you can make an alt listing and name it exactly the same thing for $0.01 and give yourself reputation. You do this over maybe 2 weeks. I made around $2000 USD doing this and I've 2 upgraded accounts on Nulled, one on Cracked, one on Raidforums, all with money that people gave me.

Another thing I did when I was younger was pretend to be a foid on dating apps, talk to random betas for 15 mins and then tell them I was hungry and wanted pizza. They'd instantly ask me out/go over, I'd tell them I'm watching my niece and if they could send me the pizza to my house and maybe they'd come over later. They'd agree and I'd retract and be like, actually, I'm a little scared about my address being out like that. Could you get me a gift card instead so I can? I'd really appreciate it :feelsugh: you have no idea how many times this worked, it was partly why I was obese as fuck as a teenager, bet you could still do this
lmfao! those are both pretty genius. a beta I worked with told me about all the ways girls would get money out of him, esp facebook scams so a while ago i tried to make a facebook account and contact ppl from really beta/incel cmmunitys but my account got banned super quick each time. facebooks on their shit now about suspicious accounts. tbh I just need to find a social media platform that doesnt give a shit and wont ban you just for looking suspicious

this guy sent a dickid to a "girl" hed been talking to for like 30 min when she asked and then she saved it and said "you are now going to send me 500$ or I will be sending this to all of your friends and family." he sent 500 then they said "now i need another 500"

He ws about to send it but i talked him out of it. that shit was inspiring though. nearly got 1000$ out of a beta in about an hour. im sure it works all the time tbh niqqas be horny

Activity
So far there's no one here