Right Hand Girlfriend

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I know the most people here already share some very intimate moments with their right hand. 😛 But imagine you wake up one day and your right hand would turn out, to be a cute girl named Midori, who has a big crush on you.
What would you do? Are you Ok with it, or would you just want to get rid of Midori as fast as possible?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I know the most people here already share some very intimate moments with their right hand. 😛 But imagine you wake up one day and your right hand would turn out, to be a cute girl named Midori, who has a big crush on you.
What would you do? Are you Ok with it, or would you just want to get rid of Midori as fast as possible?
View attachment 34715
Anime name?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Anime name?

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I watch this anime on youtube but never finnished

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 34715
i do it with my left one but shit i would probably just be terrified at first haha

Activity
So far there's no one here