rFunny chit

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Never believed this chit till I joined, but man there are peeps out there trying to entrap.

May the truthful ones stay strong and live in your copes until you pass.

May the ones who are scheming and entrapping realize the truth.

Funny this life, I just want food and a roof, but I do not understand why things are so complicated.

My time is coming soon, I can feel it in my body.

Even with these infiltrators, may you all meet the Neet heavens where we will all be free from the shackles and the modern expectations of this society.

I just wanted a farm with the animals who will love me and abide by the undeniable rules of nature, just like the native Americans of our past. Funny how they have now been genocided and placed in "reservations", now the truth will never be revealed.

Just live in a house bro, just pay taxes and a mortgage bro, now you are living life while disrespecting irrefutable laws in nature!!!

hmmmm smell something burning now, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god oh my god please pay me schekels for snitching

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Did native americans even farm? Maybe mayans, aztecs etc but from an outside perspective it doesn't seem like those teepee tomohawk ones did i always thought they were hunter gatherer

Activity
So far there's no one here