SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Drop some facts like a box of tic tacs all over my back

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Based for Jewish username but I imagine you recessed. I like you for participating in my discussion threads

Drop some facts like a box of tic tacs all over my back
Never seen you before but you probably drive way over the speed limit & run a meme account. Also probably Mexican or curry

RIP George Floyd.
You are Hitler but if Hitler was neet & a pedophile. Good sense of humor I like you

You are the guy from taxi driver but low T & curry

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020

Attachments

• dionysus posts.PNG
    dionysus posts.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 68
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Never seen you post but I use the lightning bolt emoji a lot so you cool

I feel bad for never putting you in a group chat on .me as you are one of my favorite users. Next time I make one I will add you. Also you are high T changlite & I also like initial d. I was sad when you requested ban & took a break.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
You and me vibe. I also want you to know I am not homosexual. I appreciate you repping my posts. I can tell you have a positive and open heart.
I really couldn't care less but sure, you are not a homosexual. Now you can feel comfortable while investigating where Hitler breeds his high IQ regime.

I wish I was positive, but cheers mate. Vibes back at u.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Ye

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I'm not the guy from .co btw
Your avi is big brother & vin diesel but never seen you sorry :(

Bruh you got 2 posts & no avi wtf am I supposed to say.

idk if you actually report people when you joke about it but your posts are spam themself. Also, you're funny & I like you.

Remind me of PYT on looksmax. Are you him?

14yo female tier thread
You are Ritalincel but angry & less likable + you talk. A good addition to the forum environment though.

We should have been friends ngl. I hope you've started making progress on your surgerymaxing plan. Also I loved your old avis. This is my school laptop so can't upload them but I legit have like 4 saved in looksmax avis folder.

Pls gib dukey thoughts
Should have used the mastered avi I made you. Felt sad because it took me a solid 5 minutes to make. You are a charismatic man and I imagine you as videogamedunkey on yt cause of username.
Guts
Ezgif 3 85428b149593

We should have been friends ngl. I hope you've started making progress on your surgerymaxing plan. Also I loved your old avis. This is my school laptop so can't upload them but I legit have like 4 saved in looksmax avis folder.
Morgothos

ngl this is best one you should bring it back @Morgothos:

DelusionalSubhuman

DelusionalSubhuman

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
You are a happy person. I'd assume extraverted but a bit autistic. I'd also assume you jestermaxed at some point in your life. I like you btw.
I like you too bro, sadly I am not extraverted cause im really insecure about my appearance but I do like cracking jokes and caging at funny shit, makes me happy.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
What is your thought on me?

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Am I relevant enough to paricipate?

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
oAm I relevant enough to paricipate?
Same as said on the looksmax thread. You have always given me rep but I never see your posts. Nevertheless, I like you
You are edgy incel psychopath. Also a postmaxer
brootal dotpill
You remind me of therealbleachcel on looksmax
you are good user on .me. I mostly see you in the looksmax section saying logical stuff to retards

Guts

Guts

Bbbbbbbbbbb
Nov 28, 2020
Your avi is big brother & vin diesel but never seen you sorry :(

Bruh you got 2 posts & no avi wtf am I supposed to say.

idk if you actually report people when you joke about it but your posts are spam themself. Also, you're funny & I like you.

Remind me of PYT on looksmax. Are you him?

You are Ritalincel but angry & less likable + you talk. A good addition to the forum environment though.

Should have used the mastered avi I made you. Felt sad because it took me a solid 5 minutes to make. You are a charismatic man and I imagine you as videogamedunkey on yt cause of username.
View attachment 669View attachment 670

View attachment 671View attachment 673
ngl this is best one you should bring it back @Morgothos[/USER
[/QUOTE]
LOL I didn’t see the picture you made again — I’ll switch to it soon, ngl watch dunkey sometimes

Activity
So far there's no one here