Remove the reactions.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Agreed.

There's no point to them, just meaningless internet points thrown in by default with Xenforo.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
because legibility. it reduces needless quote spamming, i am for this on .co as well
Fuck that, I would rather see people quoting my posts instead of using these reactions.

Reactions encourage bandwagon effect, if a user sees a post with let's say ten ''angry'' reactions, then he will probably pick the same reaction without even thinking.

It's a shitty system.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Fuck that, I would rather see people quoting my posts instead of using these reactions.

Reactions encourage bandwagon effect, if a user sees a post with let's say ten ''angry'' reactions, then he will probably pick the same reaction without even thinking.

It's a shitty system.
Also you can just remove quote spamming too

B

Baba Yaga

NEET
Nov 26, 2020

It's a shitty system.
I disagree, I don't believe most people in the community are mindless sheep.

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Reactions incentivize good/funny posts, they add a layer of communication that didn’t exis.

B

BududubNow

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I kinda agree but at the same time there will be less spam if they will be kept without the posts that are just someone else's post.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
because legibility. it reduces needless quote spamming, i am for this on .co as well
This. Quote posting is just the reaction system stretched out in posts rather than a digit, keeping the feature will allow for cleaner threads

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I second this, this aint cuckit.

:mad::mad::mad:
DroppedCrown

Based.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Damn, so many downvotes.

@Cerberus I don't know if it would be too early to do so but you should probably lock this thread, most people here want to have reactions I guess. :feelscomfy:

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
13 downvotes brutal jfl

We should most definitely not remove reactions.

They are the greatest cope.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
You can disable the notifications if you want.

Activity
So far there's no one here