Remember when @lain was a timid bitch user

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm glad he came out of his chink shell. But remember when @Lain made that post about going to mexico and barley insinuated he got laid. Then I called him a cunt for not going into detail if he went balls deep with some beaner hole.

After that @Lain blossomed into one of the most based users. I just hope he recovers from his chink eye surgery. So we can learn more about his wigger mom that I'm in the process of trying to marry so I can be lains new step dad.

It may be too late to turn lain into a wigger but I'm sure as hell going to black pill his wigger mom tbh ngl. :feelsuhuh:

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I'm glad he came out of his chink shell. But remember when @Lain made that post about going to mexico and barley insinuated he got laid. Then I called him a cunt for not going into detail if he went balls deep with some beaner hole.

After that @Lain blossomed into one of the most based users. I just hope he recovers from his chink eye surgery. So we can learn more about his wigger mom that I'm in the process of trying to marry so I can be lains new step dad.

It may be too late to turn lain into a wigger but I'm sure as hell going to black pill his wigger mom tbh ngl. :feelsuhuh:
私は決して白人にはなりません
でも私のお母さんの膣はあなたのものです
[UWSL]今、中国本土に来てください[/UWSL]
[UWSL]すべての失業者への祝福[/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
私は決して白人にはなりません
でも私のお母さんの膣はあなたのものです
[UWSL]今、中国本土に来てください[/UWSL]
[UWSL]すべての失業者への祝福[/UWSL]