LOL rejected from the sperm bank

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Niggers told me my motility was shit though I busted a fatty on the floor by accident, fuck sperm banks check out this message :feelsuhuh: low motility might be a good thing :feelsuhuh: yeah looks like the first attempt failed Stacy, it's very unfortunate but I think we'll have to have a second go around of natural insemination :feelsuhuh: oh shit, it didn't work either? looks like you aren't that fertile stacy, let's have a third go around, don't forget to book the top floor with the jacuzzi this time :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Refreshing

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You mog us all
nah @Atila is a chad unless that image of him was fake :feelsuhuh: I'm trying to private donor pill everyone here. You have no idea how desperate these women are on these groups. Everyone could be doing this. There's NO requirements to be a private donor and these women are literally paying hundreds of dollars for ugly fat manlet sperm :feelslol::feelslol: we are all eligible my niggers for some free pussy, you really just have to see it to believe it, I'm telling you I am ignored by women normally for being obviously autistic/weird, think about it though mah nigga :feelsuhuh: what normal bitch needs to ask a man to donate his sperm, that's right, zero my nigger.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
And yes, they're even paying for spic/nigger sperm :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: oh lawd this white stacy was posting on a group earlier about how this ugly Somalian manlet that literally lives in another fucking country scammed her out of $300 :feelslol::feelslol: she really thought the man was going to ship his nut to her :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
nah @Atila is a chad unless that image of him was fake :feelsuhuh: I'm trying to private donor pill everyone here. You have no idea how desperate these women are on these groups. Everyone could be doing this. There's NO requirements to be a private donor and these women are literally paying hundreds of dollars for ugly fat manlet sperm :feelslol::feelslol: we are all eligible my niggers for some free pussy, you really just have to see it to believe it, I'm telling you I am ignored by women normally for being obviously autistic/weird, think about it though mah nigga :feelsuhuh: what normal bitch needs to ask a man to donate his sperm, that's right, zero my nigger.
Definitely looking into this

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
why don't they just get some intelligent successful chad to impregnate them?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
In your case it will never be inside any woman you're safe don't worry about it (it's a joke don't put me on your ignore list)
it's over for you, you're the last one to be added to his hit list :feelsskeptic: now he's going to be posting about children DVDs and replying to himself like that one schizo who made hundreds of alts on a forum and just chats to himself all day

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Niggers told me my motility was shit though I busted a fatty on the floor by accident, fuck sperm banks check out this message :feelsuhuh: low motility might be a good thing :feelsuhuh: yeah looks like the first attempt failed Stacy, it's very unfortunate but I think we'll have to have a second go around of natural insemination :feelsuhuh: oh shit, it didn't work either? looks like you aren't that fertile stacy, let's have a third go around, don't forget to book the top floor with the jacuzzi this time :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

View attachment 28350
I don't get it. Are you gonna put your coom in a jar for him or are you gonna bust a nut inside his wife in a hotel room?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Never thought about sperm donation in my whole life. Idk it just seems very weird to me. Sure you get some money for it but everything about it is so fucking depressing. Am I off on this? Just...why?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
it's over for you, you're the last one to be added to his hit list :feelsskeptic: now he's going to be posting about children DVDs and replying to himself like that one schizo who made hundreds of alts on a forum and just chats to himself all day
People who talk about me behind my back are at risk of entering ignore list.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I don't get it. Are you gonna put your coom in a jar for him or are you gonna bust a nut inside his wife in a hotel room?
I'm still chatting with them so I'm not sure, there's two ways it'll play out.

1) they give me a sterile container and I nut inside it while in a hotel room they paid for, I give them my nut, she shoots the cum up her pussy and lays in a special pose to get knocked up
2) I meet her in a hotel and fuck her raw :feelsuhuh:

Regardless of the situation, the end result is the same :feelsuhuh: I'm going to have some little babies running around soon.

Never thought about sperm donation in my whole life. Idk it just seems very weird to me. Sure you get some money for it but everything about it is so fucking depressing. Am I off on this? Just...why?
Just you, I don't want to raise kids whatsoever. Ultimately think of it this way, if I don't donate my sperm to all of these lesbian couples, some Nigerian manlet is going to do it. Which is more depressing really? I think the answer is clear :feelsok:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I'm still chatting with them so I'm not sure, there's two ways it'll play out.

1) they give me a sterile container and I nut inside it while in a hotel room they paid for, I give them my nut, she shoots the cum up her pussy and lays in a special pose to get knocked up
2) I meet her in a hotel and fuck her raw :feelsuhuh:

Regardless of the situation, the end result is the same :feelsuhuh: I'm going to have some little babies running around soon.

Just you, I don't want to raise kids whatsoever. Ultimately think of it this way, if I don't donate my sperm to all of these lesbian couples, some Nigerian manlet is going to do it. Which is more depressing really? I think the answer is clear :feelsok:
alimony inc :feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh::feelseheh:

Activity
So far there's no one here