Serious Regrets...

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
I regret the homophobic things I said to my brother as I don't believe in that. He is/was an asshole to me so how can I apologize for the homophobic things without letting him think we're friends again?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Rather he should be the one asking for forgiveness

From god, for being like the people of Sodom
Sodom wasn’t destroyed for homosexuality, that’s a misconception

It was assumed to be that because the people wanted to sleep with the angels who came into Lot’s home

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Sodom wasn’t destroyed for homosexuality, that’s a misconception

It was assumed to be that because the people wanted to sleep with the angels who came into Lot’s home
Homosexuality was just one of their many sins. They are identified with it because they started the tradition of homosexuality, before them no other people did something so disgraceful.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
i hope you have more siblings. if not, i feel bad for your mother. ones a faggot and the others a neets.me user
He is the better man, no doubt... Well, in certain aspects. He still lives at home at 22 almost 23, but goes to college and is quite bright, makes good grades, gets more money from my parents than me. I don't have any other siblings. My mum was going to have an older sister but she miscarried. I'm glad I don't have an older sister tbh.

Activity
So far there's no one here