Reason why I don't want to get a job: Banks

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
You can't receive your paycheck unless you have a bank account. Unlike back in the old days when you were handed your money in an envelope on payday, you're now forced to have a bank account.
Fuck banks 😡

Giving your money to a bank is like throwing a wheel of cheese among mice. They'll nibble it all away when they're supposed to keep it safe. Bankers are scum. Society forces you to give over your money to them. You have no choice in this matter

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My bank charges me $70 every month overdraft fees

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
You can't receive your paycheck unless you have a bank account. Unlike back in the old days when you were handed your money in an envelope on payday, you're now forced to have a bank account.
Fuck banks 😡

Giving your money to a bank is like throwing a wheel of cheese among mice. They'll nibble it all away when they're supposed to keep it safe. Bankers are scum. Society forces you to give over your money to them. You have no choice in this matter
they wont send you paper checks? i dont got a bank account either

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i had a bank card once then my mom read my statement and i think she realized i would spend most of the bank money on blunts
It's even easier to spend cash on blunts it saves you a trip to cash machine I don't see how that makes sense.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
was lazy and didnt have cash, would use the cash on bud
this was back in 2018 when i was barely 18 and didnt have money, i quit drugs a lil bit ago
I don't know any dealers who accept bank transfers and I wouldn't want to use them anyway. My main issue with banks is they see and record every transaction you make. I've had my account frozen due to having no money for a year then going on a spending spree on my birthday and they have my birth date on record. You think they'd realise with all of their complex anti fraud systems but they're scumbags and I end up having to have some awkward phone call with some paki prick to verify my identity. All around nightmare to deal with and play a leading role in pushing us into an even more dystopian future than the one we're currently living in.

A

AspiringNEET

NEET
Nov 25, 2021
Fuck banks 😡

They're bad for privacy too. Can't even buy fleshlights or renew my hentai subscriptions without them niggas at the bank laughing every time I walk in.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
They're bad for privacy too. Can't even buy fleshlights or renew my hentai subscriptions without them niggas at the bank laughing every time I walk in.
Or when you apply for neetbux at your jobcenter/welfare center. In some countries they want multiple months of your bank statements that show all the payments and transactions. Its like we are all doing a strip dance for the banks.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Or when you apply for neetbux at your jobcenter/welfare center. In some countries they want multiple months of your bank statements that show all the payments and transactions. Its like we are all doing a strip dance for the banks.
they asked me to but i right click inspect it and change it jfl

Activity
So far there's no one here