Realistically, how long can you drag out your NEETdom?

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
If you're being supported by your parents and stop looking for a job. How long until they kick you out?

Question for neets without neetbux 🤔

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
"Kicking out" culture isn't a thing here, bachelor men living in family house is common. However welfare bux is a problem for me, there is only so long you can drag that out for, I have a phone call every 3 weeks with a smug woman pestering me and I was even pestered into joining a CBT course. Pre covid you had to actually go to the Jobcentre for an appointment every 2 weeks.

I remember I came across a man in my local town who was on welfare bux his whole life and he was around 45. He had been on every employability course.

I will probably have to wage in March or April, the best thing I can do is get fitter so it is easier and also maybe get Jew pills to make it easier as I am always a magnet for bullying in jobs as I am an easy target.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Depents on how much neetbucks or money you got to spent, a man got to cope to survive

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
If you're being supported by your parents and stop looking for a job. How long until they kick you out?

Question for neets without neetbux 🤔
I can probably extend my neetdom indefinitely since I’m a mentalcel with bipolar. My family is used to mental illness and is very understanding because my aunt had schizophrenia so if i wanted to I could just apply for neetbux which is probably what I’ll end up doing since I already have paper working basically saying it’s over for me that a nurse gave me in the hospital saying I need assistance lol :feelscomfy:

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
Have to have a backup plan and a foundation to tap into if you want the NEET lifestyle secured. Parents and guardians are not saints, and they may not outwardly show it but their contempt for you will grow and they'll hold your dependent status over you. At any moment they could have a moment of epiphany, and pull the rug under you. Even if they don't, they could fuck up their finances, look at their phone when their driving, have a health crisis and so on.

Every NEET or aspiring one should have a surplus in their bank account every month, and thousands in the bank before they fully commit to being one.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
If they kick me out I kill the shit out of them, I don't give a fuck about anything I am not going to be a homeless.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They would eventually start bitching/pestering me but I can't see them ever kicking me out as long as I keep to myself and don't cause trouble. I have very good relations with them.
You do not qualify as a neet your a code monkey with no chin far from a neet

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Have to have a backup plan and a foundation to tap into if you want the NEET lifestyle secured. Parents and guardians are not saints, and they may not outwardly show it but their contempt for you will grow and they'll hold your dependent status over you. At any moment they could have a moment of epiphany, and pull the rug under you. Even if they don't, they could fuck up their finances, look at their phone when their driving, have a health crisis and so on.

Every NEET or aspiring one should have a surplus in their bank account every month, and thousands in the bank before they fully commit to being one.
Or a sleeping bag. I'm just treading water financially and living as lavishly as possible while I can. If I get kicked out I'll take it as an opportunity to travel the nation by foot. It's been a while since I've been up any mountains or to any decent forests. I've not seen the beauty of my country in a long time just shithole cities filled with pakis or my hometown full of wiggers and ugly terraced houses. If I get too uncomfortable then I'll end up finding a job and be fine with working just to be out of the cold or living in a hobohut and make some new crackhead friends. Humans are adaptable, if I freeze to death then I deserved to. Fuck saving money when you receive a pittance it's just not worth it.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
^ Oh dear, his reading comprehension seems to be quite unsettling.

Activity
So far there's no one here