read an article about the increase in american Neets

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
"how workless men are driving america's labor crisis". A lot of vatos sympathize with us, from what i read in the comments.

quotes from comments:
"With Labor Force participation Rate at 67% the Economically inactive are 100 million strong.Apparently they aren't unemployed because they aren't looking for a job. Same all over the developed world. I always thought they were lying and couldn't report that unemployment was actually 40%. They had to move people into some other category.

I heard the scam was they created fake jobs to boost numbers in areas to provide the government with good numbers. Then shoveled the unemployed into bizzare boiler room operations where people quit or are fired after a few weeks to fiddle the numbers"

"
However, this scamdemic has changed me. For the past 35 years, I have been the sole breadwinner in my family. I've made good coin, and, I'd say that I've been an overall success in my career. Have always had a strong work ethic and resented people who played the victim card when it came to their work lives.

I no longer think like this, and I believe I understand what's behind much of this new phenomenon. No, I'm not defending the slacker losers without an ounce of self-respect or esteem. I'm talking about the growing number of folks who are just fed up."

edit: the comments are straight up depressionfuel, kind of motivates me to not even try getting a job and just wait for my section 8.

in other news- temp agency hit me up about a 4 day janitor job in kind of a shitty area(see picture). Told them i probably could but dont feel like going now.

AKS1AKMS

Attachments

• macarthur-park.jpg
    macarthur-park.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Understandable. I think there are just too many people in general, too much competition, too little pay and not nearly enough jobs. And it feels like it doesnt even matter if its an extremely high position job or some toilet cleaner gig at McDonalds.

If you dont take the job or get fired there are like 100 people already standing in line who take it. The businesses might already have a huge list of contact data as a backup plan. Its all such a fucking joke. We are replacable cogs in the machine. Too many people are maxed out on all sorts of skills. Faster, stronger, better...everwhere you look there are optimized maxed out people. Like some new updated robot types. Its all just too tiring to keep up with all that bs.

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
"slacker losers without any self respect". Maybe that is why they are slackers, because they have too much self respect to slave their life away.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Understandable. I think there are just too many people in general, too much competition, too little pay and not nearly enough jobs. And it feels like it doesnt even matter if its an extremely high position job or some toilet cleaner gig at McDonalds.

If you dont take the job or get fired there are like 100 people already standing in line who take it. The businesses might already have a huge list of contact data as a backup plan. Its all such a fucking joke. We are replacable cogs in the machine. Too many people are maxed out on all sorts of skills. Faster, stronger, better...everwhere you look there are optimized maxed out people. Like some new updated robot types. Its all just too tiring to keep up with all that bs.

This. Great article @aksu_aks1 . You know the numbers have been fudged, also most of the available employment is low level entry positions, which are mostly held by recent immigrants struggling to make their way.

Things have become so bad that even normal wagies are waking up to conditions that harm the soul, especially since you cant even afford shit on even a decent wage.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
This. Great article @aksu_aks1 . You know the numbers have been fudged, also most of the available employment is low level entry positions, which are mostly held by recent immigrants struggling to make their way.

Things have become so bad that even normal wagies are waking up, since you cant even afford shit on even a decent wage.
yo even my uncle in mexico told me about it, he heard theres a bunch of trash jobs around in america nowadays.

there like teenage first job tier jobs like working at burger king, whole foods etc. From what i heard in WA theres a shortage of handymen tho(decent job pays ok like 18-26hr), from one guy who interviewed me.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
too much competition, too little pay and not nearly enough jobs. And it feels like it doesnt even matter if its an extremely high position job or some toilet cleaner gig at McDonalds.

If you dont take the job or get fired there are like 100 people already standing in line who take it. The businesses might already have a huge list of contact data as a backup plan. many people are maxed out on all sorts of skills. Faster, stronger, better...everwhere you look there are optimized maxed out people. LIts all just too tiring to keep up .
thats how it is in Los Angeles, its hella boof trying to get a job out here. Youre competing with like foos from San Bernardino and Riverside. Plus why would you want to wear a n95 mask all day.

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021

Makes me suicidal tbh I don't like it here

Activity
So far there's no one here