Rate my cv jobcenter made me do

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
I am punctual, and even if I wasn't my support and social workers would make sure I was, so no worries in that realm, and I would be certain to do my job to satisfactory levels so I can get paid and not end up forever in a carehome or a similar institution.

You can see I am authentic and articulate and open and honest as shown by this cv and I have superb initiative skills.

My experience with cleaning demands that I find it beyond simple and easy like most people, but unlike others I'm willing to do the dirty work.
Screenshot 20211011 105840 Chrome

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Basically what Atila already said. Maybe spice your CV up with a picture of Henry Cavil.

Also write this: [UWSL][UWSL]"Extracurricular activites are an important part of my life. In my free time, I volunteer in caring for disabled people. On the weekends I work as a leading executive in a local female soccer club. These activities underline why I'm both a very social person and team player who doesn't shy away to function in high-level stress situations."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
its cope put 6'4 as height and a put up a picture of a chad and see how fast you get hired

Basically what Atila already said. Maybe spice your CV up with a picture of Henry Cavil.

Also write this: [UWSL][UWSL]"Extracurricular activites are an important part of my life. In my free time, I volunteer in caring for disabled people. On the weekends I work as a leading executive in a local female soccer club. These activities underline why I'm both a very social person and team player who doesn't shy away to function in high-level stress situations."[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I need to stall as much as can tho, so maybe I'll put a pic of a 5 2 deathnic instead

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Filling up such forms is constant pain. I felt the same while applying to university. It's as if they want you to beg to join. Fucking plutarchs.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
That's what they make people do tho 🤓
It was dehumanizing to fill such forms. In one application, they asked me how much pocket money I had and I was going to write none of your fucking business but I changed it at the last second. If university applications are this bad, I can't imagine applying to a job.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
It was dehumanizing to fill such forms. In one application, they asked me how much pocket money I had and I was going to write none of your fucking business but I changed it at the last second. If university applications are this bad, I can't imagine applying to a job.
just become a coban

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
That's not even a CV, this is so sad. I guess jobseekers has done some kind of form that even tards can use. thanks a lot now you got me all sad

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Quite decent.

My own first attempt, as a fellow Aspie:

Employment & Educational History​

Experience: No prior work experience

Education: ?

Skills​

• Basic arithmetic use
  • Able to sort and organize items
  • Can check item quality
  • General Computer Use: Able to navigate and use computer software and functions decently, such as creating folders and adjusting settings.
  • Can perform basic arithmetic and algebra as needed
  • Direct: None
  • Indirect: Have spent time studying the requirements for data-entry positions by looking at the expectations of different companies

Activity
So far there's no one here