random shit

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
-I lost my game consoles months ago andve been having withdrawal symptoms ever since didnt realize until I got an xbox yesterday i was addicted to video games. I feel completely better mentally -and- physically

-I was mumbling to myself about how Im a POS for minutes during a game forgetting that the mic was on and eventually someone on my team turmed their mic on and said "uhhh you good bro?"

-Watching anime without being stoned the last couple hours made me realize that the sexual undertones are so fucking heavy that if you have any type of imagination, 3/4 of anime is hentai regardless of what you want to fucking call it

-the NEET encouraging undertones of anime are also so heavy that I wonder how the japanese can even fucking wonder why so much of their youth is proudly going NEET

Whats yalls favorite FPS or 3rdPS games for xbox? preferably free

Last edited:
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
metal gear solid is so gay that my friends gf wont let him play it when shes around no joke the undertones convince her that he likes men

I rarely play fps's either though i just didt realize til i got another xbox that all the games i thought i own were actually through gamepass. FPS games are often free so thats why i asked

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i only play lol sometimes but @WeebHunter3000 plays console his favorite game is this furry game ratched and clank

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Not a shooter but I've been playing dark souls after giving up the first time, it's the only game I don't get bored of after 30 minutes.

Last edited:
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
i only play lol sometimes but @WeebHunter3000 plays console his favorite game is this furry game ratched and clank
View attachment 24224

watching videos of ratchet and clank reminded me that by some perversion of evolution im vaguely sexually attracted to raccoons squirrels chipmunks and other sexy rodents

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Not a shooter but I've been playing dark souls after giving up the first time, it's the only game I don't get bored of after 30 minutes.
Very relatable. As sad and pathetic as this sounds but if it wasn't for the Dark Souls series I probably would've tried to rope a few years ago. I'm completely serious about that. And it's not because of the difficulty. These games have a special immersion and atmosphere that draws me into the world. Idk it's hard to describe. The only game that could do the same was WoW in 2006.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
ive heard dark souls is basically the more challenging version of skyrim in terms of gameplay

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Never had a ps3? I’ll be honest the Ps2 titles were the last good games before they became pc trash. They literally added a black negro in the new game.
how long'd it take you to realize one of the reasons anime is decribed as depicting a perfect world is cus theres no niggas

Activity
So far there's no one here