Story Raguels diary

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Forum is silent and passive. Don’t know why feels that way. Not getting much responses and feedback, maybe cause of my sociopath attitude, or my personality ain’t as charming as I want it to be. Most likely I am just a terrible attention seeker. Anyway, tired of all random stuff on the internet, and this is the way I decided to kill my 2 hours waiting for my dinner

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Starving. Today I am having a delicious fat chicken leg, hopefully. Couldn’t have breakfast, only drank water today. But I assume it worth waiting. And worth the expences, eventhough bugs me a bit. I wish to believe that money I get for my living is well deserved, try to convince myself that being a decent person is itself can be passed as a little job. I certainly do stuff, not laying down ldaring days long, but WHY, the aspect of having and official paycheck appears so delightful to me?

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Made me visualize how it would be like to be a leech like me in a stone age primitive society. First clue: I’m a celibate irl. No wonder, I guess obviously females go for alphas that lead the tribe and accomplish difficult tasks for survival

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Ironic, how everything that is happening in a modern technologically advanced communities can be broken down into simple monkey tribe mechanism. If you spend time deciphering all of the current social adjustments around you, it ain’t nothin but groups of animals trying to survive and reproduce. It’s just that the Bluepill makes it kinda invisible, distracts our brains using media, and other well mastered tools

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Water is wet, and I am just broke. So I decided not to go crazy with my meal this evening and just have some fried potatoes maybe. Will be wise to limit myself to motivate me of working on my plan to get out of this situation. That’s for this episode of diary, brb

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Interesting
Hey man you best leave if all you're gonna do is spam here
XmcXsBC

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Electricity shot down in the desert I live. I couldn’t charge my phone for 3 days, but here I am back in the precious LDARfield. It’s past midnight here, I feel tired af but I can’t sleep, seems like my soul needs connection with the outer world. I’ve been so long in wilderness and isolation, that I need to speak out

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Just fucking lol at my lifestyle. I’m sitting in the top of a hill in -0’C cold just because internet signal is better here. It’s not always like that. It’s just foggy today and I am so desperate for communication. I have so much I wanna share with ppl through my long neet years, I haven’t been abroad for so long and haven’t practiced my English. I got banned in .co month ago, I guess I just didn’t fit in there. I still feel close to edge even here

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
I fell asleep with neets.me - I woke up with neets.me.
I don't know why some members feel addicted to this forum likewise. Probably if I had WiFi, pc and sites weren't blocked, I would probably be on YouTube most of the time or some new age advanced apps like Omegle and shit. I am here mainly cause it doesn't eat as much traficc, I dunno. I haven't even stumbled upon forums back when I had WiFi in uni

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I fell asleep with neets.me - I woke up with neets.me.
I don't know why some members feel addicted to this forum likewise. Probably if I had WiFi, pc and sites weren't blocked, I would probably be on YouTube most of the time or some new age advanced apps like Omegle and shit. I am here mainly cause it doesn't eat as much traficc, I dunno. I haven't even stumbled upon forums back when I had WiFi in uni
I enjoy the number going up tbh, gives me a false sense of accomplishment

Activity
So far there's no one here