QUORA 'sociopaths' are the funniest subhumans on the planet (cringe at autistic retards romanticizing psychopathy, sociopathy, and narcissism)

S

skolaa

turned VPN off
Aug 30, 2021
how to spot a social reject- they refer to themselves as a 'sociopath' who constantly has to wear a social mask and gloats about subtly 'manipulating' people (AKA getting ignored, bullied, and/or outed as a dumb fuck for their embarrassing lack of self-awareness and social acuity).

Just observe this fucking non-sentient bug person:

I, for one, am what many would label a high-functioning sociopath, and I can express with confidence that I enjoy every aspect of my nature. I’ve know from around the age of thirteen that I was psychologically and an all around higher level thinker than the people around me. As I grew up, I began to become less impulsive and headstrong and more calculating. For me, this life is about one thing above all: dealing as much possible damage to the society you hate with the smallest amount of consequence.
-Quora virgin

Disregard his awkward wording and random spelling mistakes for a moment and just examine what he's actually saying. I think everyone on this website can IMMEDIATELY tell that this cringe LARPer suffers from:
1. severe autism (caged excessively hard at 'dealing as much possible damage to the society you hate')
2. severe dunning kruger
3. recessed maxilla and manletism (no way this faggot is above 5'8 ngl)

Rough translation: I am a bullied subhuman who gets constantly harassed and belittled by everyone. No one ever listens to me and I have to cope by basing my online personality off of edgy fanfiction depictions of what psychopathy is.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

let's observe another joke who confuses his autism with sociopathy

lmao at this fat homosexual nigger trying to contextualize his social interactions to make it seem like he's anything other than an inept bloated joke. faggot literally says that he's sensing people's 'weakness' as if his life is like one of his chinese cartoons.

in conclusion, cringe at these spastics. i think that the existence of these people creates a compelling argument for the death penalty (or euthanasia, or mercy killing by me)

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Did u get bullied by this sociopath :D

Activity
So far there's no one here