Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
absolutely over you guys logic and reasoning capabilities if not trolling you can't be blackpilled without acknowledging evolution it's biology just believe in fairy tales bro then why did god make you a utter untermensch?
JFL if you think religious argument serves any purpose/benefit

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
evolution is literally a description of life a dna molecule that came to life by luck of chemicals that functions on consumption cannibalism addicition reproduction and it has been going on for millions of years it doesn't care about anything as long as it keeps going for no reason

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
evolution is literally a description of life a dna molecule that came to life by luck of chemicals that functions on consumption cannibalism addicition reproduction and it has been going on for millions of years it doesn't care about anything as long as it keeps going for no reason
Yeah i agree, why do you think i wouldn't ?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
An Ancient advanced human race that achieved immortality made us (a clone species) and put us here, on a small part of a supermassive world larger than what we know of. The king of this ancient human race that came before us, is known as the Abrahamic God, The Father in The Bible, he has lost control of this domain and is preparing for war with a rogue artificial creation of his (Lucifer), who is in control of this world, and Lucifer uses a certain racial group of us humans as his hand, The Wardens, who have been promised power and control over the majority of humans and massive amounts of wealth, fortune, hedonistic pleasure, and slaves. We have devolved dysgenically because of being forced into primitiveness after an apocalyptic event several thousand years ago, that is known as "the flood" in many religions.

This world and our story is more like a dark science fiction story, than a nihilistic reddit tier /r/atheism /r/nihilism cope, or a spiritual cope, but God is real, he's just a physical being, and objective morality is proven through Evolutionary optimability for the human race lining up perfectly with Christian Morality, aswell as The Wardens of this prison world, actively pushing against evolutionary eugenics, and positive human domestication, and thus aswell being against Christian Morality.

Anything else is cope and bluepilled. We have no idea or means to find out what is beyond The Earth, what the true world outside of this realm is, or where the human race that created us originated from, or how humans truly came to be in the first place.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Dn
An Ancient advanced human race that achieved immortality made us (a clone species) and put us here, on a small part of a supermassive world larger than what we know of. The king of this ancient human race that came before us, is known as the Abrahamic God, The Father in The Bible, he has lost control of this domain and is preparing for war with a rogue artificial creation of his (Lucifer), who is in control of this world, and Lucifer uses a certain racial group of us humans as his hand, The Wardens, who have been promised power and control over the majority of humans and massive amounts of wealth, fortune, hedonistic pleasure, and slaves. We have devolved dysgenically because of being forced into primitiveness after an apocalyptic event several thousand years ago, that is known as "the flood" in many religions.

This world and our story is more like a dark science fiction story, than a nihilistic reddit tier /r/atheism /r/nihilism cope, or a spiritual cope, but God is real, he's just a physical being, and objective morality is proven through Evolutionary optimability for the human race lining up perfectly with Christian Morality, aswell as The Wardens of this prison world, actively pushing against evolutionary eugenics, and positive human domestication, and thus aswell being against Christian Morality.

Anything else is cope and bluepilled. We have no idea or means to find out what is beyond The Earth, what the true world outside of this realm is, or where the human race that created us originated from, or how humans truly came to be in the first place.
dn read a single word because i know its bluepilled keep writing essays

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
You make bluepilled people look redpilled, walking /r/nihilism user.View attachment 10622
cope how am i nihlist if suffering and feelings of sentient beings matter the most im anti life/efilist so i solve things like inceldom you are pro life so you support everything that life is even feminism childeren who get cancer or are born with fucked diseases but you are a braindead religionfag its clear that evolution made you a disqusting utter subhuman not some (god) JFL

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
cope how am i nihlist if suffering and feelings of sentient beings matter the most im anti life/efilist so i solve things like inceldom you are pro life so you support everything that life is even feminism childeren who get cancer or are born with fucked diseases
Feminism is anti life, and cancer could have been cured if the right side won WW2.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Feminism is anti life, and cancer could have been cured if the right side won WW2.
sureeee bro its not like you are the most delusional inkwell ever who lost to couple of feminist foids in a debate and is now the laughing stock of the world giving incels a bad name JFL

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
sureeee bro its not like you are the most delusional inkwell ever who lost to couple of feminist foids in a debate and is now the laughing stock of the world giving incels a bad name JFL
Lost? In what world?

This is the unedited audio.

Also Normies barely have sentience, do you think I was going to change some slag Kpop stans mind going on Jubilee, even if I looked how I looked now, and they would have said "OoOOo HE CUTE but shame he's a mysogynist" etc etc? Tons of people who could actually think and had a bit of individuality reached out thanking me and how they did me dirty and shit with the editing, etc.

Here's an actual unedited debate I was on btw. There's a reason why they have to edit what i'm on by the way.

Activity
So far there's no one here