Discussion Questions to non-cels (NEETs or non-NEETs)

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Those who are not incels, but NEETs (or non-NEETs) on this forum. I have some questions.

I'm assuming you have gfs, if you have,

1. You realize that she rode many dicks before you, right?
2. Do you have any idea what is the serial number of your dick? Like are you 10th or 40th?
3. When you lick your gfs pussy, do you think about the fact that other men's dicks went through that hole?
4. When you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she sucked and licked other men's dicks with the same mouth?
5. When you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she might have slurped other men's cum with the same mouth?
6. If she's into rimming (a.k.a licking butt-holes), when you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she might have licked other men's butt-holes, her tongue got tangled with other men's butt-hole-pubes also she might have sipped some of their shit-juices and crusty dried shit-flakes? I mean, with the same mouth?
7. If she's dating you, most likely she's riding some chad's dick on the side. Let's say she rode that chad's dick like an hour before meeting you, and the chad raw-dogged and cream-pied her. Now when you lick and suck her pussy, do you slurp chad's diluted cum?

I just want to know how all these shit play out in your mind.

These are genuine question from a very curious incel.

Let's share our thoughts.

VHti0FY.jpg
t8FC9Gp.gif
h71L63i.jpg
PzUk8Kn.jpg
yfFzkgt.gif

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Lost my virginity to a virgin looksmatch in college 10 years ago and she was my gf for a while. Haven't had a relationship or sex since then. I figure the only way I could top that is by money/statusmaxxing and getting a girl way out of my league. So that is what I've been focusing on since then. Personally I wouldn't care about how many dicks a girl rode before me if she was a 9 or 10.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Lost my virginity to a virgin looksmatch in college

giphy.gif

You must be really naive then. Just believed whatever came out from her upper-hole.

Personally I wouldn't care about how many dicks a girl rode before me if she was a 9 or 10.
You don't even care about dick, cum, butt-hole pubes, dried shit-flakes and balls of other men she licked, sucked and slurped? WTF.

Last edited:
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
giphy.gif

You must be really naive then. Just believed whatever came out from her upper-hole.
This was 10 years ago before Tinder and total hypergamy. I'm 95% sure she was a virgin.

You don't even care about dick, cum, butt-hole pubes, dried shit-flakes and balls of other men she licked, sucked and slurped? WTF.
As a sub 8, you are literally a homosexual if you would turn down a literal young supermodel because she fucked other guys before you.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Normies are comical. Most likely that girl lost her virginity at 12 years old or younger.
Again, this was a decade ago. I don't know what it was like now, but back then there were a few fuckable virgins running around in college. They usually the are the religious type.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
This was 10 years ago before Tinder and total hypergamy. I'm 95% sure she was a virgin.
Their whoring in the west started from the 70s buddy boyo, "Summer of Love", "Sexual revolution" remember?

As a sub 8, you are literally a homosexual if you would turn down a literal young supermodel because she fucked other guys before you.
By refusing to taste other men's genitalia and anal probing them through a whore's mouth?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Their whoring in the west started from the 70s buddy boyo, "Summer of Love", "Sexual revolution" remember?
If you look at the statistics, there are some female college virgins (usually not upperclassmen). A certain percentage of them are lying, but they do exist. You are taking the blackpill too far if you think they don't exist. You just have to spend an incredible amount of time and effort searching like I did.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I got my share of women before the smartphones. Now I might get some single mom whale if I wanted to. Yes, none virgins were always something I couldn't accept as a love interest.
There is tho something weird about milfs. You are not disgusted by their past as much as teens. There is a huge difference when a woman in her 40s does nasty stuff, compared to a teen. With teens, you are the dominant one and you don't want someone who's submissive to everyone. With a mature woman, she should take control and let you enjoy the ride since she has no value and needs to impress you.
I was gonna continue writing some more points but always feel like falling into a coma when talking about women.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Those who are not incels, but NEETs (or non-NEETs) on this forum. I have some questions.

I'm assuming you have gfs, if you have,

1. You realize that she rode many dicks before you, right?
2. Do you have any idea what is the serial number of your dick? Like are you 10th or 40th?
3. When you lick your gfs pussy, do you think about the fact that other men's dicks went through that hole?
4. When you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she sucked and licked other men's dicks with the same mouth?
5. When you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she might have slurped other men's cum with the same mouth?
6. If she's into rimming (a.k.a licking butt-holes), when you kiss/french-kiss her, do you think about the fact that she might have licked other men's butt-holes, her tongue got tangled with other men's butt-hole-pubes also she might have sipped some of their shit-juices and crusty dried shit-flakes? I mean, with the same mouth?
7. If she's dating you, most likely she's riding some chad's dick on the side. Let's say she rode that chad's dick like an hour before meeting you, and the chad raw-dogged and cream-pied her. Now when you lick and suck her pussy, do you slurp chad's diluted cum?

I just want to know how all these shit play out in your mind.

These are genuine question from a very curious incel.

Let's share our thoughts.

VHti0FY.jpg
t8FC9Gp.gif
h71L63i.jpg
PzUk8Kn.jpg
yfFzkgt.gif

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:
I dont care that much, wouldn’t marry a non virgin or at the very least bodycount below 10, im virgin and will most likely never get a women who loves me

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I guarantee that almost all the supposed 'non incels' in this thread are 110% LARPing lol

NEETCurious

NEETCurious

Banned
Dec 6, 2020
Did anyone come here yet that isn't piped in from looksmax.me or incels.co ???

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
I dont care that much, wouldn’t marry a non virgin or at the very least bodycount below 10, im virgin and will most likely never get a women who loves me

What's your max acceptable body count?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
10 for a marriage,
If 10 is okay, then why not 11? Just another 6' dick, 11 should be okay too.
If 11 is okay, then why not 12? Just another 6' dick, 12 should be okay too.
If 12 is okay, then why not 13? Just another 6', dick 13 should be okay too.
If 13 is okay, then why not 14? Just another 6' dick, 14 should be okay too.
If 999 is okay, then why not 1000? Just another 6' dick, 1000 should be okay too.

Theory: If N is okay, then why not N+1? Just another d unit dick. N+1 should be okay too.

This is called, the theory of "Arithmetic Progression of Cuckery", proved by induction.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
If 10 is okay, then why not 11? Just another 6' dick, 11 should be okay too.
If 11 is okay, then why not 12? Just another 6' dick, 12 should be okay too.
If 12 is okay, then why not 13? Just another 6', dick 13 should be okay too.
If 13 is okay, then why not 14? Just another 6' dick, 14 should be okay too.
If 999 is okay, then why not 1000? Just another 6' dick, 1000 should be okay too.

Theory: If N is okay, then why not N+1? Just another d unit dick. N+1 should be okay too.

This is called, the theory of "Arithmetic Progression of Cuckery", proved by induction.
Its not too bad, you have to be realistic in order to get a foid, i just want validation. Even 10 is pushing it especially in the west

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Noncel NEETs low IQ as usual. What can I expect from looksmax 10 inch cock 6'2tall high tierwhite normies :feelsreally::feelsreally::feelsreally::feelsreally:

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Again, this was a decade ago. I don't know what it was like now, but back then there were a few fuckable virgins running around in college. They usually the are the religious type.
Yea it keeps getting worse

Activity
So far there's no one here