Question for Skincels

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Fasting/weight loss, how do I go about it? I want to lose some weight but at the same time be able to build/maintain muscle. Limited selection of food to choose from since I don't go shopping and my family don't exactly eat healthy. We do have chicken breasts and eggs but probably not enough for every meal of every day, at least if I were to eat 3 meals a day. How many meals to eat per day, how long to wait between meals, are any calories at all allowed when fasting or is it mainly to do with grams of carbohydrates etc?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Track how many calories you eat in a day for the next week. Aim to get roughly 300-400 cal below that. Do intermittent fasting several times a week. Make sure to get 1g protein per lb of body weight. You’ll lose weight consistently and at a decent pace this way

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
There are countless ways of approaching it. The least autistic in my opinion is to just reduce carb intake (not zero or even keto tier just try to eat less of them) and intermittent fasting.

Going full keto autismo helped me to burn lots of fat but it is really hard and not sustainable so I wouldn't recommend it even if I did get good gains from it.

Activity
So far there's no one here