Question for antinatalists

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Are you antinatalist because you feel empathy for people, or because your bitter for being born with a shit life? For me it’s both, I hate people but I don’t want anyone to suffer through my kind of life. But even if you had a good life would you still have the same beliefs?

@Atila

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Are you antinatalist because you feel empathy for people, or because your bitter for being born with a shit life? For me it’s both, I hate people but I don’t want anyone to suffer through my kind of life. But even if you had a good life would you still have the same beliefs?

@Atila
I think if @Atila had actual empathy, he would be making an effort to helping people

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

capeshit
Ahoy soy soy

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Good question. I'm also antinatalist but I come from a different angle. For me it comes from viewing the species as a whole, understanding human nature and knowing about human history with all the atrocities that have happened. It would be selfish and heartless to contribute to this mess by bringing a new consciousness into it.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I'm not sure on my opinions on natalism. I have genuine fear for the future, I'm not sure I'd want to inflict on a child what is, or rather what could be, coming.
I suppose its empathy then.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
After I fuck off out of this world I don't care what humans get up to. Have more kids or have none, it is nothing to do with me thankfully.

Activity
So far there's no one here