Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Are you a cartel member though? 😯

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I remember a while back you said you killed some people or something & were on the run from the government.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Patrick Bateman
Nov 30, 2020
I remember a while back you said you killed some people or something & were on the run from the government.
bdb208b09374804d08b270955bc5452e.gif

Dont reveal my secrets mf

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
It's really similar to Spanish when written tbh. But when spoken I think it sounds unique.
Tbh living with Brazilian ppl the accent is also pretty similar to Spanish. Both of them sound crazy if you're not of those languages. Only difference I can think is that Brazilian/Portuguese ppl make their s's sound sort of like a j-ish sound, whereas Hispanic people have a solid s sound, if that makes literally any sense.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Tbh living with Brazilian ppl the accent is also pretty similar to Spanish. Both of them sound crazy if you're not of those languages. Only difference I can think is that Brazilian/Portuguese ppl make their s's sound sort of like a j-ish sound, whereas Hispanic people have a solid s sound, if that makes literally any sense.
How well can you understand Spanish as a native Portuguese speaker? Can you guys communicate and all that?

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
How well can you understand Spanish as a native Portuguese speaker? Can you guys communicate and all that?
Most of the words are similar like you said. I helped a Spanish kid speak Portuguese in school and when there were differently spelled words in Portuguese than Spanish that's where I helped him out.

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Most of the words are similar like you said. I helped a Spanish kid speak Portuguese in school and when there were differently spelled words in Portuguese than Spanish that's where I helped him out.
I thought Portuguese speakers could 100% understand spanish but spanish speakers couldn't elab?

Activity
So far there's no one here