Depression Probably back to being lonely again

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
She might break up with me, cause she was talking about how great Biden is and I blurted out sleepy Joe is a joke:feelslol: She's mad and I think she's gonna find out I'm not liberal. I lied on Okcupid to get coochie so I might be toast. It was a good run. Probably back to be lonely with you niggers:yay:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
She might break up with me, cause she was talking about how great Biden is and I blurted out sleepy Joe is a joke:feelslol: She's mad and I think she's gonna find out I'm not liberal. I lied on Okcupid to get coochie so I might be toast. It was a good run. Probably back to be lonely with you niggers:yay:
You should invite her to a trans lives matter protest :feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Are you still in an open relationship?

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
We did it reddit
Updoot 😆

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Is being lonely that bad though? I guess if you are still young you gotta try, otherwise you may regret it when you older.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Is being lonely that bad though? I guess if you are still young you gotta try, otherwise you may regret it when you older.
No optifren don't fall for the muh lonely desperation normie NPC mantra

That's for women only who will LITERALLY die if not offered attention (that's the worst thing you could do to a femoid, worse than physical torture/rape)

A truly wise men finds joy in freedom and loneliness.

Activity
So far there's no one here