• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Step 1: Pretend God is real
Step 2: Now look in the mirror
Step 3: Now look at the images below. Can you forgive him?

mtaF9EO.png
ZrZHjiF.png

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Are you saying God should have made everyone the same? Because even if you have different Chads some are bound to be more attractive than the others. One of them might be more intelligent than the other. If it's "fairness" from the getgo we're going for, the logical conclusion we'll rich is wanting a world where everyone is the same, and everyone is perfect, there is no diversity of thought, or anything else. What a boring world.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Are you saying God should have made everyone the same? Because even if you have different Chads some are bound to be more attractive than the others. One of them might be more intelligent than the other. If it's "fairness" from the getgo we're going for, the logical conclusion we'll rich is wanting a world where everyone is the same, and everyone is perfect, there is no diversity of thought, or anything else. What a boring world.

I made no implications I was just wondering

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
brutal stuff ngl
but I don't know boyo... It's much more about perspective imo.
Chads are like 10% of all men... tops. And if you really think about it, you could've been born with a life crippling condition or deformity and life could've been even worse than what it is now

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Yet that’s exactly what heaven is described as. Those religions were created by desert goat herders who believed the ideal place were lush municipal parks with fountains and benches and you sit and LDAR all day drinking wine.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
brutal stuff ngl
but I don't know boyo... It's much more about perspective imo.
Chads are like 10% of all men... tops. And if you really think about it, you could've been born with a life crippling condition or deformity and life could've been even worse than what it is now
When the copium is too strong. That’s like be happy you aren’t a starving African child. I mostly compare to close peers, family, neighbours etc and hate to have it worse than them.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
imagine looking like that and having a 4 inch penis, there is at least one guy out there like that

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yet that’s exactly what heaven is described as. Those religions were created by desert goat herders who believed the ideal place were lush municipal parks with fountains and benches and you sit and LDAR all day drinking wine.
You spent 3yrs in India, right? What do you think of Hinduism?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
You spent 3yrs in India, right? What do you think of Hinduism?
It’s a crock of shit. They worship weird animals like rats and built a whole temple for them. They believe drinking cow urine cures diabetes and they have not one but hundreds of gods with animal shapes etc. They have these mini temples with some god doll in a little box with flowers food, decorations etc and even led lights. They pay huge respect to this and be careful if you walk by not really caring. But lend out a CD to a curry and be sure it comes back scratched after you asked a million times to return it.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It’s a crock of shit. They worship weird animals like rats and built a whole temple for them. They believe drinking cow urine cures diabetes and they have not one but hundreds of gods with animal shapes etc. They have these mini temples with some god doll in a little box with flowers food, decorations etc and even led lights. They pay huge respect to this and be careful if you walk by not really caring. But lend out a CD to a curry and be sure it comes back scratched after you asked a million times to return it.
Thanks for the answer, I chuckled. You're a funny guy, I'm sure girls would like your humour if they got to know you.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
That’s like be happy you aren’t a starving African child.
Not really. OP is comparing his life to Chad's, which is an unfair comparison already since real life Chads are extremely rare. If you read my post again It'd make more sense now, looking from this perspective.
I mostly compare to close peers, family, neighbours etc and hate to have it worse than them.
I understand where you're coming from. I hate comparing myself to others but I just can't help it sometimes.

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
i wish i was god so i could fuck with people for my own entertainment

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
This is just a variation of the ancient old "If God is real, why do some suffer?" Question. You already know that Abrahamic faiths claim that life is a test.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
literally a guy at my school that looks exactly like the 2nd picture
but i believe in god still, one day he'll get me out of the clown world

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

NEET
Dec 31, 2020
This is just a variation of the ancient old "If God is real, why do some suffer?" Question. You already know that Abrahamic faiths claim that life is a test.
Fucking TRUE. The Abrahamic faiths believe that if the only way to prevent suffering is to prevent free will, and the only way for us to freely choose god is to have free will.

Activity
So far there's no one here