POV: You are @atila

Khaos

NEET
Time online
28d 8h 54m

Atila

Kanker neet
He's really worried Cretin @Cretin still hasn't forgiven his past autistic high t chad mog rants. This new gf bs is weakening him now that he's vulnerable it's the perfect time to strike he's afraid of the great doxxing arc 2.0 led by none other than disorder himself. Next, on neets.me drama.
I know D @Disorder longer then any of you abused dogs on here i even have his Snapchat i never doxxed him and never Will he can dox my girl if he wants to IDC

Cretin

He's really worried Cretin @Cretin still hasn't forgiven his past autistic high t chad mog rants. This new gf bs is weakening him now that he's vulnerable it's the perfect time to strike he's afraid of the great doxxing arc 2.0 led by none other than disorder himself. Next, on neets.me drama.
Nah I won't stoop to neetgods level and dox. Tbh idc that much about atila bragging it's just jokes at the end of the day

Khaos

NEET
Time online
28d 8h 54m
I know D @Disorder longer then any of you abused dogs on here i even have his Snapchat i never doxxed him and never Will he can dox my girl if he wants to IDC
I never said you would dox him
Nah I won't stoop to neetgods level and dox. Tbh idc that much about atila bragging it's just jokes at the end of the day
Virtous and mature. Still incel tho have you tried working on your personality?