incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
s. me

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Normie shonentard but I’ll give you a pass for watching Madoka.
Missing out on Monogatari

I dropped it after 6 episodes. It was sexy as hell but way too much talking.

Strangely, your list aligns more with mine than I thought.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
least pedophilic anime watching incel

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Why do you watch Dragon Ball when you rate em less than a 5

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
All mexicans have to watch DBZ by the law.
Yeah, when I used to live In mexico the most popular channel used to air 6 daily straight episodes from monday to Friday, meanwhile cartoon network aired 2 episodes at night.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What the fuck are those monogatari raitings??? Hana - 4?? Owari 1 - 4? Owari 2 - 3????? I could keep going on...

Snake5

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Yeah, when I used to live In mexico the most popular channel used to air 6 straight episodes from monday to Friday, meanwhile cartoon network aired 2 episodes at night.

What the fuck are those monogatari raitings??? Hana - 4?? Owari 1 - 4? Owari 2 - 3????? I could keep going on...

View attachment 27257
Yeah, i used to be an anime elitist and watch that anime snob videos, i think he is a pedo btw.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Jfl

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
You watch too much anime but overall I’ll give you a solid 6/10 (y)

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
just updated it

kara no kyoukai nice

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
This is mine:

@Fabio gtfih

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
>Aikatsu Friends a 5
[UWSL]Fuck you asshole (jk it sucks)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Boku no Pico :sick:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You watch too much hentai nigga.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Haibane Renami = Chad trait[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Land of Lusterous a 7. Fuck you again.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You watch way too much bro holy shit. Can’t really call you a normie since you’ve watched everything like damn.[/UWSL]

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
>Aikatsu Friends a 5
[UWSL]Fuck you asshole (jk it sucks)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Boku no Pico :sick:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You watch too much hentai nigga.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Haibane Renami = Chad trait[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Land of Lusterous a 7. Fuck you again.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You watch way too much bro holy shit. Can’t really call you a normie since you’ve watched everything like damn.[/UWSL]
You gotta watch LoGH, Lain and Texhnolyze :feelsok: absolute kino. Though I'm approaching around 1000 total anime watched there's still plenty of kino anime that I haven't watched. Not that many from 2000s onwards but there's still a lot from the 80s-90s that I want to watch. Anime suprises me with how much kino there really is buried under piles of dogshit and lost to obscurity, things like Golgo 13 and Space Captain Cobra being shows I've never once had recommended to me that I picked up randomly searching MAL and fucking loved recently. Makes me hopeful for all the quality shows I haven't watched yet :feelscowboy: anime and drug addiction is the only constants in my neetcel life

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
You gotta watch LoGH, Lain and Texhnolyze :feelsok: absolute kino. Though I'm approaching around 1000 total anime watched there's still plenty of kino anime that I haven't watched. Not that many from 2000s onwards but there's still a lot from the 80s-90s that I want to watch. Anime suprises me with how much kino there really is buried under piles of dogshit and lost to obscurity, things like Golgo 13 and Space Captain Cobra being shows I've never once had recommended to me that I picked up randomly searching MAL and fucking loved recently. Makes me hopeful for all the quality shows I haven't watched yet :feelscowboy: anime and drug addiction is the only constants in my neetcel life
I haven’t watched much anime lately tbh. Been getting into manga since I drop like 20% of the shows I watch. I’ve been reluctant to try Lain since I hear it’s confusing but maybe when I’m brave enough I’ll try to watch it.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Shigurui is on that list, nice.

Activity
So far there's no one here