Post face @atila

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Post a picture of face with a straight angle. I want to analyze your face and see if you mog me.
:feelslol: @Atila Couldn't stand us thinking he is Jeremy Meeks doppelganger so he had to dox himself :feelslol: just be ashamed of Meeks maxing theory:feelslol: he looks like the Boston bomber ngl:feelslol:But if that is him I mogg him to hell and back tbh :soy:

:soy: Atila how thick are your wrist what's your body fat percentage and weight you look like a pencil neck compared to me :soy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-074148_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-074148_Chrome.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 72
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
:feelslol: @Atila Couldn't stand us thinking he is Jeremy Meeks doppelganger so he had to dox himself :feelslol: just be ashamed of Meeks maxing theory:feelslol: he looks like the Boston bomber ngl:feelslol:But if that is him I mogg him to hell and back tbh :soy:

:soy: Atila how thick are your wrist what's your body fat percentage and weight you look like a pencil neck compared to me :soy:
He's a mogger keep coping

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
bro you are beyond retarded im not black... and we saw what you look like you doxxed yourself fucking those sheboons nigga you look like no neck ed:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

bro you are beyond retarded im not black... and we saw what you look like you doxxed yourself fucking those sheboons nigga you look like no neck ed:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I prefer rolly polly neck but I'll take no neck :feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
His neck is thick. I was surprised at how thick it was considering he said that he is skinny. He mogs us in every realm.
I refuse to admit that he moggs me......... so he doesn't I can't say it I just can't :feelsuhuh: but yeah his neck is thick I bet his dick is even thicker then his lumber jack wrist but my rolly polly neck took more calories to achieve so I mogg him tbh ngl :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I refuse to admit that he moggs me......... so he doesn't I can't say it I just can't :feelsuhuh: but yeah his neck is thick I bet his dick is even thicker then his lumber jack wrist but my rolly polly neck took more calories to achieve so I mogg him tbh ngl :feelsuhuh:
If you mogged me you wouldnt be resorting to fucking monkeys with wigs nigga you be picking low hanging fruits i climb to the top and get mine With no neck its beyond over bro take the neckpill
0A00ADA2 35AD 4A5E 9499 32FDA3ECA982

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You can argue about race, face details etc, but the fact that he will get to live for a lot longer than you means he absolutely mogs you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If you mogged me you wouldnt be resorting to fucking monkeys with wigs nigga you be picking low hanging fruits i climb to the top and get mine With no neck its beyond over bro take the neckpill
View attachment 30621
I'd rather fuck a monkey with a wig that's Got godly cakes then a cakeless oger that wears too much make up and has to use filters :feelsuhuh: I bet you jerk off to that picture I see you saved it so you can live through me vicariously...... your welcome my nigga :feelsuhuh:
You can argue about race, face details etc, but the fact that he will get to live for a lot longer than you means he absolutely mogs you.

Now to you Who said living longer is a reward I can't wait to get off this shit hole planet fast enough so I can be with my 30 virgin azen queen wives:feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I'd rather fuck a monkey with a wig that's Got godly cakes then a cakeless oger that wears too much make up and has to use filters :feelsuhuh: I bet you jerk off to that picture I see you saved it so you can live through me vicariously...... your welcome my nigga :feelsuhuh:

Now to you Who said living longer is a reward I can't wait to get off this shit hole planet fast enough so I can be with my 30 virgin azen queen wives:feelsuhuh:
Nah i just went trough your history i couldnt find the the pic with your neckrols please send that one to me so we can all cage on the Floor about your delusions

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah i just went trough your history i couldnt find the the pic with your neckrols please send that one to me so we can all cage on the Floor about your delusions
Dude seriously you know I'm just joking right dam for a chad your very insecure arnt you :feelsugh:

Activity
So far there's no one here