poll: best years

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

NEET
May 31, 2021
IDK I would say 2007, and some of 2009 (before traumatic shit happened to me TLD:R I got my ass beat badly in a fight I started) I liked those years mainly because of the transformers movies. IDK maybe some OK years were like 2012, 2013, and IDK maybe 2017. But after those years I made bad choices and my life went to shit. (getting my ass beat in 2009 was kinda my fault due to stupid planning granted I was only 12 at the time)

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
I would say the first corona outbreak, I miss it unironically.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
It may sound funny but I was at my best in 1980-1981, especially the latter year. That was 40 years ago. In those years I was not going to school, my parents never enrolled me in kindergarten or pre-kindergarten. I remember that my brothers went to school and I stayed at home. I stayed with my grandmother and watched TV all day. There was no other entertainment. One of my favorite shows was Ultraman, I loved that series, that's where my nickname comes from. In 1982 my parents enrolled me in kindergarten and in March 1982 I had my first day and it was terrible. A disaster that had repercussions for my whole damn life.

I consider the second semester of 1996 and 1997 as another great period. I finished my military service which for an incel and social phobic like me was an ordeal. As I finished in the month of May, classes started and they could not enroll me. In April 1997 they installed internet in my home and for me it was a revolution. For the boomer there is a before and an after since the appearance of internet at home. I had to finish high school in an abbreviated form, three days a week, so I had whole days at home and I was dedicated to surfing that wonderful old internet, that internet without social networks, the best time of this.

All my happy days have been at home, where I don't have to interact with society. At 43 years old, in the middle of the world pandemic, I just learned what blackpill is, so you can imagine the degree of suffering I must have. Today I know my place in society and that's why I decided to be a neet. Any place where I have to interact with other people and I don't have the protection of my family I know that I will fail completely as it has happened all these years.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
2014 breifly

edit: and 2016.

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Probably 2019 but I'd say 2021 has been a good year so far.

Pope

Pope

NEET
Jul 18, 2021
2015 was the last year I actually put effort into anything, it's all downhill from there

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Everyone says that being a child is the best years of your life and I agree. Everything goes downhill from there onwards.

Children live an insulated life where everything is provided to them where people unprompted will offer unsolicited help when a child has a life issue or problem. If a child is bullied people will approach the child to help, if an adult is bullied nobody cares. Also children don't have to worry about money, bills, dating, loneliness, existential crisis, boredom, etc.

For me specifically since age 20 when I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act 1998 then given a Community Treatment Order of which the antipsychotic medication had multiple side effects with some of them being dehabilitating leaving me unable to work. I would expand on that but that would be derailing the topic and drowning everyone else out.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here